The Devaney Center Renovation Project

Do they have another court floor that they put down on game days that only has one court on it and not the three practice courses above?

Unless they've totally replaced the floor (which they haven't that I know of), the court is permanently in place and they have to re-do the markings. That is a problem with Devaney - you couldn't take up the floor to have other events in there. Everything had to be on the playing surface.

Do they have another court floor that they put down on game days that only has one court on it and not the three practice courses above?

They will be playing in the same surface they had at the Coliseum which is a portable floor made of teraflex. They can just roll it up when they're not using it for matches. What they're going to do with the base surface underneath, I don't know although it will be surfaced differently than what is depicted in the pics I posted. It'll look great I'm sure.