Nebraska Wrestling

Not quite sure if this qualifies as Nebraska Wrestling but figured I'd post it here.  Really good discussion with JB and the FRL guys talking about medical forfeits, Iowa wrestling style and a bunch of stuff.  Really good conversation.  JB hops on right about the 33 minute mark.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Labriola got freaking hosed.  What a godawful seed.  Disgusting.

His poor showing at the B1G 10s  did him no favors. Had he placed in the top 3, he gets a better draw.

Bubba Wilson didn't get any help with his draw, either.

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, MLB 51 said:

His poor showing at the B1G 10s  did him no favors. Had he placed in the top 3, he gets a better draw.

Bubba Wilson didn't get any help with his draw, either.

That's fair regarding Mikey, I'm just more irked about him being below Kemerer and Plott

• Plus1 1

Found this as well, mods please move if needed.  We've been talking about trying to find some Nebraska Wrestling specific gear, saw this posted over the Big Tens.  Some cool stuff:

https://www.nebraskawrestlingcamps.com/shop

That being said, if anyone knows where I can get that hoodie that I've seen Schultz and Mikey wear.  It's the old school Herbie logo in a singlet on a gray hoodie...I'd pay a lot of money for that!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
17 hours ago, HuskerNU09 said:

Any husker fans heading to detrioit??

You know of any other husker wrestling forums or pages or anything?

Not to my knowledge although outside of HB, I don't frequent any other Nebraska-related message boards so there is a chance I'm missing a spot or two.  I go on TheMat pretty frequently but that is more for overall college wrestling talk.  There are a couple posters there that are pretty knowledgeable on NU and they'll sometimes post Nebraska specific stuff.

• Plus1 2