Yeah seriously, why not? Gears of War, Uncharted, God of War, Halo. None of which are on PC. All AAA titles.

That wraps up most of the exclusives. It depends on if those really matter to you. There are precious few when you get down to it, just the games released by the Sony/MS owned studios. That said, I have preferred the Sony exclusives. But at this point in the lifecycle, there is little point to either console, as there are almost no more exclusives slated for either. Also bear in mind that there is a much, much larger library of games for PC than consoles, and its not even close.

Yeah seriously, why not? Gears of War, Uncharted, God of War, Halo. None of which are on PC. All AAA titles.

That wraps up most of the exclusives. It depends on if those really matter to you. There are precious few when you get down to it, just the games released by the Sony/MS owned studios. That said, I have preferred the Sony exclusives. But at this point in the lifecycle, there is little point to either console, as there are almost no more exclusives slated for either. Also bear in mind that there is a much, much larger library of games for PC than consoles, and its not even close.

Since we're comparing the 360 and PS3 to Nintendo's offerings, you can count cross-platform games on those two systems that either don't exist or exist in a lesser version on Nintendo as well. This includes almost every sports game as well.

Since we're comparing the 360 and PS3 to Nintendo's offerings, you can count cross-platform games on those two systems that either don't exist or exist in a lesser version on Nintendo as well. This includes almost every sports game as well.

It will be way worse when the next gen launch. Devs already don't like dealing with Nintendo, and the Frostbite 3 and Unreal 4 engines will not even run on the Wii U. Titles known to be running those engines include Dragon Age 3, Mass Effect 4(or whatever they call it), Battlefield, CoD and a host of others. Those are very widely licensed engines for everything from RPGs to FPS to action button mashers.

Bottom line, unless you are 7 or just overly in love with Mario, there is no reason to buy a Wii U

I just named bigger ones. Games like Heavy Rain, Infamous and Little Big Planet are all even more examples of exclusive on the ps3 alone. I have both but think the better exclusives are on PS3 (their game library is amazing) but the big multi plat like cod and whatnot are better on 360 because they make it there and port it to pc and ps3. The only game I'd ever really play on pc over console would be games like Portal, Crysis, or Minecraft where the creativity is held to a certain level on console or isn't able to look quite as good. I would never harp on anyones console or plat choice though because in the end it's what you have fun on.

Me, I wish I could have the ps3 controller, games, graphics. The xbox live servers and connection. mixed with the design and customability of a PC. lol

I just named bigger ones. Games like Heavy Rain, Infamous and Little Big Planet are all even more examples of exclusive on the ps3 alone. I have both but think the better exclusives are on PS3 (their game library is amazing) but the big multi plat like cod and whatnot are better on 360 because they make it there and port it to pc and ps3. The only game I'd ever really play on pc over console would be games like Portal, Crysis, or Minecraft where the creativity is held to a certain level on console or isn't able to look quite as good. I would never harp on anyones console or plat choice though because in the end it's what you have fun on.

Me, I wish I could have the ps3 controller, games, graphics. The xbox live servers and connection. mixed with the design and customability of a PC. lol

right now consoles can't touch even a middling PC for graphics. The next gens will beable to beat the lower end PCs, but nothing can ever touch a top of the line gaming rig.

That's obvious but graphics are only a small part of what makes gaming fun. And I've played both console and PC, and would give up the better graphics for better playability any day. The difference is big but not so big that it really matters. As games still look really friggen good on Console.

For about the last year I have been playing games almost exclusively on PC. Other than a game here and there with extra log in barriers, I prefer everything on PC. I'm a big graphics guy, and the consoles look good, until you load the same game up on a quality PC. And Steam is just so damned awesome for a game hub.

There hasn't been a PC NCAA football arcade game since NCAA '99.

No Madden since '08 either.

Hence why I've almost always owned a console though.

NBA 2K13 on PC though....the console versions look like retarded younger brothers that game is so damned beautiful.