Boston Marathon Explosions

Appreciate all the updates.

Perhaps I missed it but was there any reports/speculation about how the younger one got away from the scene where the older one was wounded?

He drove an SUV through the Police barricade.

I think they brother was on the ground with bomb strapped to his chest. I'm guessing a ton of panic going on and he got away.

The reports, last I heard, were conflicting. I've heard he ran over his brother, but I'm not sure of it's accuracy

I hadn't heard that but I was just thinking that. I know he drove away towards the cops. His brother had RAN towards the cops (I'm guessing suicide mission). Would be funny if he did run him over.

Apparently the older brother went back home to Russia for six months last year.

These pieces of dog crap came here as kids because this was a better life than where they came from. Now they try to tear down the part of the world that tried to give them a new life.

What worthless pieces of crap.

Appreciate all the updates.

Perhaps I missed it but was there any reports/speculation about how the younger one got away from the scene where the older one was wounded?

What I heard was he got through the police barricade by driving through it, running over his brother in the process(unsure if that contributed to his death). They interviewed the treating physicians this morning around 5:00 AM and they stated multiple gunshot wounds as well as wounds consistent with some sort of blast. He was in cardiac arrest upon arrival to the hospital.