RB Tony James [Oregon Commit]

jsneb83

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody have a priority list as far as RB offers?

I asked the same question on the 2014 Crystal Ball (Huskerboard edition) thread. Of those that are still interested in Nebraska, I got James as my #1. However, if Deron Thompson (RB at Northwest in Witchita, KS) gets an offer, I would put him even with, or slightly ahead of, James. These guys are Rex Burkhead or Ameer Abdullah style RB who run north-south with speed and balance, which fit the offense better compared to powerbacks like Imani Cross. I also like Austin Rose, though I put him in that powerback category. Beck seems to like running with one featured back, and being elusive rather than running head on through tackles will keep them healthy.

• 3 weeks later...

Called into the blue chip recruiting show tonight. Seems very interested in Nebraska he loves our offense. He is trying to come to BRW and him and his family may drive the 20 hrs to get here, that's big

Love this kids film, he is pry my favorite RB this class we are in on, him and London are number one in my book. Good sign he hasn't committed to Florida yet

Called into the blue chip recruiting show tonight. Seems very interested in Nebraska he loves our offense. He is trying to come to BRW and him and his family may drive the 20 hrs to get here, that's big

Love this kids film, he is pry my favorite RB this class we are in on, him and London are number one in my book. Good sign he hasn't committed to Florida yet

Good info! Great news!

@NateClouse: HuskerOnline has confirmed ATH Kalen Ballage, RB Tony James, & DB Joshua Kalu will not attend #Huskers Big Red Weekend.