ESPN Big Ten Prime-Time TV Schedule Discussion

I don't care when they play. The game will be on tv and as long as we win what does it matter.

For the most part, it doesn't matter because I will be able to see all the games. However, there are two areas where it does matter:

1) Recruits = Being on Prime Time gives us that much more visibility to recruits. Coaches can go into recruits homes and tell their parents they are on Prime Time X number of times where they can see them. If the game is just on Big Ten network, the recruits area might not get it.

2) Usually schedules on Saturday work out better for me if I can watch the game in the evening. It's a picky thing. But, having a game in the middle of the day ends up taking up most of a Saturday. If it's in the evening, there is time to do other things before the game.

Plus it's more socially accepted to get hammered at night rather than 2 in the afternoon.

My wife would get pissed at me either way so what the hell?

@BeauBishop: Gene Smith says OSU-Michigan at night is "not really" something they are interested in playing at 8. Open to 3:30.

Somebody's scared of the night time atmosphere in the Big House?

Or they know it will be pretty damn cold by that point. Endangering your fans for a nighttime atmosphere is just stupid. It's almost like there was a reason the B1G didn't have night games after a certain date until very recently.