2013 Husker Primetime Games

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the Husker Primetime lineup, courtesy of the BTN:

8/31/13 - Wyoming - 7pm, BTN

9/7/13 - Southern Miss - 5pm, BTN

Presumably, all other games will be afternoon games.

Of note, the Big Ten has no scheduled night games in November, once again. There is no longer any policy in place which prohibits night games after October, so I'm not sure why this is.

Man the Big Ten is slow to change. Unless of course, they are adding crappy football programs in a blatant cash grab.

Given the BTN desire for better programming, I can't get over the lack of night games.

Gary Sharp@GarySharp16205m

Alabama/Texas AM slated for 2:30PM on Sept. 14 on CBS. Will Nebraska/UCLA kick at the same time?

Well sh*t.

Was it really that surprising that one of the biggest SEC rematches/overall rematches would take the 3:30 CBS time slot?

Last year, LSU v. Alabama was the 8:00 game.

Just sucks that we didn't get a night game with UCLA and now the other game I really wanted to watch will probably be at the exact same time.

Gary Sharp@GarySharp16205m

Alabama/Texas AM slated for 2:30PM on Sept. 14 on CBS. Will Nebraska/UCLA kick at the same time?

Well sh*t.

Was it really that surprising that one of the biggest SEC rematches/overall rematches would take the 3:30 CBS time slot?

Last year, LSU v. Alabama was the 8:00 game.

Just sucks that we didn't get a night game with UCLA and now the other game I really wanted to watch will probably be at the exact same time.

True, but those later games usually don't come around on CBS until later in the season

Maybe the UCLA game will have an 11 am kickoff. Then UCLA will feel like it's 9 am and come out flat. :koolaid2:

That would be awesome. I love when non-con teams mess with each other like that. I remember a few years back when Maryland played at Cal (10PM PST kick) and then Cal came to Maryland (noon EST kick). hehe

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere35m

When you look at Sept 14th FB schedule it makes you wonder why can't NU/UCLA be at 7pm on ESPN, ND/Purdue on ABC at 7. Why Not!!!!! #huskers

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere5m

If our 1620thezone Business correspondent @seth_goodwin is correct a 11am start for NU/UCLA is nice little advantage. 9am start from Bruins.

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere20m

Big advantage for NU. RT @seth_goodwin: @MikelSevere Cal at Ohio State was an 11:00 ABC kickoff this same weekend last year. Just a hunch.