Please Define Homosexual Lifestyle

What is unclear is what determines a 'lifestyle' vs. a 'behavior' or an 'act'?

I suppose some would consider it a "lifestyle" if you kept "shoving it in everyone's face," or if demanding "special rights" or laws instead of keeping it to yourself, or if you insisted on redifining our sacred societal institutions. Or are those hallmarks of an "agenda" instead? It's hard to keep the silly arguments straight, so to speak.

Thank you for sharing.

What do you mean by demanding "special rights" or laws?

How is the definition of your married redefined by 2 women getting married?

Can you provide an example of that you describe as "shoving it in everyone's face,"?

Thanks. I appreciate you input.

What is unclear is what determines a 'lifestyle' vs. a 'behavior' or an 'act'?

I suppose some would consider it a "lifestyle" if you kept "shoving it in everyone's face," or if demanding "special rights" or laws instead of keeping it to yourself, or if you insisted on redifining our sacred societal institutions. Or are those hallmarks of an "agenda" instead? It's hard to keep the silly arguments straight, so to speak.

Thank you for sharing.

What do you mean by demanding "special rights" or laws?

How is the definition of your married redefined by 2 women getting married?

Can you provide an example of that you describe as "shoving it in everyone's face,"?

Thanks. I appreciate you input.

I was being sarcastic brah, hence the line about keeping the silly arguments straight.

Anyone who uses those homophobic terms above are clearly full of crap, yet they have been common arguments in favor of continued discrimination.

So calm down, we're on the same side.

Why does it matter, what the particular "lifestyle" of a person is? If it is not infringing or endangering the way you are living, why should you really care? People get so butthurt over issues that have no bearing on their day to day lives, which just baffles me sometimes.

Ding ding ding. This is the issue that baffles me most. I understand that people care about these things, as in they have an opinion, but it should stop there.

To quote one of my favorite musicians, Ben Harper, "If I ain't causin' no harm, it shouldn't bother you." Granted, he was talking about smoking weed, but we'll just ignore that. The message still stands. As long as people aren't directly harming themselves or others, their life choices shouldn't affect us. If you're gay, power to you. If you're straight, power to you. If you like video games, play them. If you like to get tattoos, have at it. It applies to countless scenarios.

And if you disagree with these life choices, that's fine, you have the right to. But many times it feels like the world would be a much happier place if people kept some of their opinions to themselves.