Please Define Homosexual Lifestyle

I keep reading about how people say: It's not that I don't like _____ as a person, I just don't approve of the Homosexual Lifestyle.

What is the Homosexual Lifestyle? What does the Homosexual Lifestyle mean to you?

Homosexual Lifestyle. You mean other than having sex with people of the same gender?

I keep reading about how people say: It's not that I don't like _____ as a person, I just don't approve of the Homosexual Lifestyle.

What is the Homosexual Lifestyle? What does the Homosexual Lifestyle mean to you?

That's just code words for "anal sex" and it terrifies some men for some reason.

Most gay people are not the over the top flaming variety. Its a safe bet that if a you live in a city you deal with gay or lesbian people on a daily basis, and just never know it.

Homosexual Lifestyle. You mean other than having sex with people of the same gender?

Not sure. I don't here much about the Heterosexual Lifestyle. Surely if there is one there must be another.

I have gay friends, people who I went to college with, and just some people I know who are gay. The gay lifestyle is just a stereotype, and like most stereotypes is stupid and usually wrong.

Not sure. I don't here much about the Heterosexual Lifestyle. Surely if there is one there must be another.

If I were to break down the meaning of "I like him/her as a person, but don't approve of the lifestyle that they have decided to lead." - To me, that refers specifically to being gay, and not the stereotype of being a fairy-type person. So in other words, someone who says that most likely believes that being gay is a choice and an unacceptable one, and therefore disapprove of it.

What is the Homosexual Lifestyle?

It's engaging in sexual activity or thought with members of the same sex. That's it.

Exactly. There is absolutely nothing different other than this. Honestly, I can not figure out why people get freaked out about gay people. I will guarantee you that there are freakier things that some straight people do than what most gay people do in the bed room. And, why do we even care what people do in the bed room? It shouldn't affect their lives in any other area. The only reason why it does is because of ignorant people who think they have all the answers.

• Fire 6