SIGNED OT Nick Gates

Just got an offer from the other school in L.A.

Well....damn.

Pretty late to the game.

Ah my bad just looked up the offer, I thought "Treand3" meant U$C. UCLA doesn't get me as worried.

No, I would have said USC.

With lots of people, including UCLA, saying they now "run LA" I wasn't sure.

I never said I was one of those people. I don't care for either team so I have no opinion who is "running" LA.

I didn't take it as such.

Well that's too bad, no need to get in a pissing match about it.

Back to Gates, I would love to have him but I know it will be tough. Excited to watch him in the Semper Fi game tonight.

I never said I was one of those people. I don't care for either team so I have no opinion who is "running" LA.

I didn't take it as such.

Well that's too bad, no need to get in a pissing match about it.

Back to Gates, I would love to have him but I know it will be tough. Excited to watch him in the Semper Fi game tonight.

Agreed

Up 229 spots to #242 in final 247.

EDIT: On a side note...it's a complete joke that Tanner Farmer didn't make the 247.

Farmer is a Nebraska commit, and therefor was forgotten.

Actually watching Foster play on the same line as Gates in the Semper Fi game makes me wonder why he is not ranked higher as well.
  • Fire 1

Actually watching Foster play on the same line as Gates in the Semper Fi game makes me wonder why he is not ranked higher as well.

Yeah, they both looked pretty good. A lot of the time they were on opposite sides of the line but a couple times they lined up next to each other and I wouldn't mind them doing that for the next four or five years.