The Fighting Erstad's vs. The Bluejays of Creighton

however, I find myself asking if I personally feel as though they deserve a chance to play in the post season.

eyeswear2allthatsholy The program's momentum was completely killed long ago and needs everything it can get to restore any of it. Regional action = recruiting ammo, and more experience for young guys like Edrington, Placzek, Chesnut et al in high pressure situations. If the team sweeps the Big 10 tournament then they will have earned it as much as all the other teams in the field of 64 who WILL have losing records that won their horrible conference's tournaments (if Nebraska wins at least 2 of their next 4 reg. season games and sweeps the B1G Tournament, they will be at or above .500). This is all a big if, of course, as the team is still too inconsistent to realistically expect 3 solid games in a row :dunno

• Fire 1

I really hope we end up getting the two seed in the BIG tournament. But first things first take care of Creighton! This game is available on NET, however if you are at work and if its not able to be put on because of crappy NBA playoffs then here is a link to watch it online. Thanks to NET!

link is active and broadcast is on. thanks.

I really hope we end up getting the two seed in the BIG tournament. But first things first take care of Creighton! This game is available on NET, however if you are at work and if its not able to be put on because of crappy NBA playoffs then here is a link to watch it online. Thanks to NET!

link is active and broadcast is on. thanks.

No problem, we have it on at work so I'll be able to watch via tv!