CB Tyler Whiley

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

This is starting to become a position that I am concerned with along with the D-line. I know the guys we are in on for the D-line, but who are we sitting pretty with or even an option for CB?

Not ready to call it a concern but taking 4 CBs this year is a must.

We already have a good one in Mosley.

This is starting to become a position that I am concerned with along with the D-line. I know the guys we are in on for the D-line, but who are we sitting pretty with or even an option for CB?

I understand that we already have Mosley, but looking at the depth chart we are going to be thin in the next couple of years.

I understand that we already have Mosley, but looking at the depth chart we are going to be thin in the next couple of years.

I wouldn't be surprised to see CJax move from safety into Ciante's role next year. Matches up with slot guys when go nickel but could be a CB when we go to a traditional 2 CB look. We will have loads of safeties next year.....HJax, Cooper, Gerry, Martinez, Singleton, Alexander. Making top 3 corners: JRose, Mitchell and CJax which is pretty damn good. To be clear, never heard any talk of this from coaches...just what I could see happening with our success recruiting good safeties last year.

Then in two years we still have JRose and CJax and guys like Daniel Davie and Boaz Joseph come into play.