CB Deion Hallmon [Northern Illinois Commit]

Player: Deion Hallmon

Hometown: Weston, Florida

School: Cypress Bay

Position: Cornerback

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 165 lbs

40 time: 4.48 sec

Offers: Akron, Appalachian St, Clemson, UConn, East Carolina, Florida A&M, Florida St, Indiana, Marshall, Memphis, Middle Tennessee St, Nebraska, Northern Illinois, Purdue, Rutgers, South Alabama, Syracuse, Temple, Toledo, Tulane, USF, Utah St, Wake Forest, Washington St, W Kentucky, Wisconsin

Twitter

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Highlights

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

Plans to announce his Top 5 on July 8th. Rutgers will be included.

Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon 5 Jul

#CuseNation #seminoles #fsu #mountaineers #Rutgers #chop #badgers #Wisconsin

Top 5: Florida State, Rutgers, Syracuse, West Virginia, and Wisconsin

Take another CB off the list.

That's exactly what my thought was when I saw this, it amazes me that we are not getting more interest out of defensive players with a defensive minded coach. maybe it is because we forgot to play D last year....

Plans to announce his Top 5 on July 8th. Rutgers will be included.

Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon 5 Jul

#CuseNation #seminoles #fsu #mountaineers #Rutgers #chop #badgers #Wisconsin

Top 5: Florida State, Rutgers, Syracuse, West Virginia, and Wisconsin

Take another CB off the list.

That's exactly what my thought was when I saw this, it amazes me that we are not getting more interest out of defensive players with a defensive minded coach. maybe it is because we forgot to play D last year....

What's discouraging is how meh our defensive recruiting was when our defense was good. I think we're definitely scouting buys better since then but that early meh recruiting has hurt our on-field product which in-turn has affected current interest. We aren't going to have the '09 D by any means but we do need to have some defensive resurgence this season. This D is more athletic so it should at-least be more exciting and have more playmaking ability.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Playing on Fox Sports 1 right now (#1)

Hey Mavric, in the 35-0 loss to St Thomas Aquinas, how did Hallmon play?

I didn't get to see a lot of the game but he really didn't get many chances when I was watching. Aquinas was killing them with the run. Couldn't tell what coverage they were running for sure from the tight angle but it appeared to be a lot of Cover 2. He would take a couple drop steps then stare into the backfield so see what was going on.

Playing on Fox Sports 1 right now (#1)

Hey Mavric, in the 35-0 loss to St Thomas Aquinas, how did Hallmon play?

I didn't get to see a lot of the game but he really didn't get many chances when I was watching.  Aquinas was killing them with the run.  Couldn't tell what coverage they were running for sure from the tight angle but it appeared to be a lot of Cover 2.  He would take a couple drop steps then stare into the backfield so see what was going on.

Thanks. I was looking for stats but could not find any.