CB Deion Hallmon [Northern Illinois Commit]

ASU AGAIN?!?!?!?!? Isn't there a limit to the number of scholarships a team can have? Find your own recruits ASU. Crappy school too, I've been there

As an ASU grad, if you have been there and think its a crappy school you had some serious blinders on

Exactly. I'm not sure how anyone that has spent any time on campus can call ASU a crappy school.

The rumored debauchery alone would merit consideration from any recruit.

ASU AGAIN?!?!?!?!? Isn't there a limit to the number of scholarships a team can have? Find your own recruits ASU. Crappy school too, I've been there

As an ASU grad, if you have been there and think its a crappy school you had some serious blinders on

Exactly. I'm not sure how anyone that has spent any time on campus can call ASU a crappy school.

The rumored debauchery alone would merit consideration from any recruit.

Not rumored ;)

I like our chances here. Has visited Northern Illinois, once he visits here I think he will be blown away in comparison and commit soon after. Position of need too.

Recently said he might want to stay in-state.

That is strange just looking at the recent official visits he has been setting. No Florida schools that I see.

I like our chances here. Has visited Northern Illinois, once he visits here I think he will be blown away in comparison and commit soon after. Position of need too.

Recently said he might want to stay in-state.

That is strange just looking at the recent official visits he has been setting. No Florida schools that I see.

I'm sure he'll still take his visits.

SFHS Sports@SFHSSports10 Jan

Also, Cypress Bay DB Deion Hallmon @DeionHallmon tells us he is now looking at staying in-state. Likely waiting till NSD

I think it's either going to come down to you guys or us. If he doesn't commit during his visit there, I think we have a good shot.