CB Deion Hallmon [Northern Illinois Commit]

I really think we should take another CB in this class.  We're so short there right now.

We are 50/50 for Brown. He is the only way we pick up another.

I would almost call it 90/10 for Brown, little to no shot at him.

Yeah. I just meant it is us or ASU. Brown has told the staffs from both programs his decision. Add the fact the fact that our staff has called it a wrap on DB recruiting, and I wonder I we have a decide shot here. Of course, the staff could just be content at 5 and looking to fill the class with other PON.

With Jones' commitment, staff will not take another DB. Hallmon has since canceled his trip. Getting to the end here got to make room for more DE, OT, WR, and RB.

Even with Jones adding to this line of of what we have we're at 19 now and if we do get other positons that you say we'll be at 24 so why not one more?

With Jones' commitment, staff will not take another DB. Hallmon has since canceled his trip. Getting to the end here got to make room for more DE, OT, WR, and RB.

Even with Jones adding to this line of of what we have we're at 19 now and if we do get other positons that you say we'll be at 24 so why not one more?

We will probably take more than 24 as lost a few players during the year.

We appreciate that because it opened up time for him to visit here. Chatter is that he's likely going to Northern Illinois, which would suck.

• 2 weeks later...