If you are a Dallas Cowboy fan get ready for some bad seasons

I wonder if there's a swing pass in Garrett's playbook? That's Callahan's "aw sh#t I don't know what I'm doing, but I gotta call something" call.

It's not a swingpass. It's checkdown damn it.

In order for it to be a checkdown, there would have to be an intention of throwing it down field in the first place.

I'm sure there was intent. At least on the previous play or 3.

• 1 month later...

Amani Toomer picks the Cowboys to win the NFCE.

http://dfw.cbslocal....l-win-nfc-east/

I agree with the points he makes, and I'd add the Giants are getting a bit old and RGIII might not even be 100% by the time the season rolls around. I don't think he'll hold up very long in the NFL anyway, unless he embraces becoming a pocket passer and ditches the zone-read fad.

He said we're a stable organization :lol:

• 1 month later...

Rod Marinelli nicknames Dallas Cowboys d-linemen: Big Daddy, Long Arms, Bricklayer, and …

Hatcher: Big Daddy.

DeMarcus Ware: Long Arms.

George Selvie: Bricklayer.

Nick Hayden: Golden c$%k.

Hatcher said Marinelli gave him that name because, like former NFL player Eugene “Big Daddy” Lipscomb, Hatcher is big, occasionally plays high in his stance and likes to party.

More importantly, what about Hayden being called Golden c$%k?

“He’s the only white guy,” Hatcher said. “You ever seen the Fearsome Four? Nick is the only white guy.”

Does he like that nickname?

“Oh yeah,” Hatcher said. “The Golden c$%k, that’s a sweet name, the Golden c$%k.”

• Fire 1
  • 3 months later...

how could a dallas cowboy fan not be prepared for bad news?

Look at the bright side as a cowboys fan. Someday, Jerry Jones is gonna die, and then the Cowboys will begin trending up. Just look at Oakland after Davis died. Didnt they win a game last year.?

Same goes for the Lions, whenever Ford you know, not wishing it, but it's all down to him.