If you are a Dallas Cowboy fan get ready for some bad seasons

how could a dallas cowboy fan not be prepared for bad news?

Look at the bright side as a cowboys fan. Someday, Jerry Jones is gonna die, and then the Cowboys will begin trending up. Just look at Oakland after Davis died. Didnt they win a game last year.?

When he dies, his dumbass sons are going to take over. They're already too involved. The whole family needs to go down. Just like the O'Doyles.

Bill Callahan’s comeback

By Sam McKewon PUBLISHED WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2013 AT 8:14 AM / UPDATED AT 10:33 AM

<snip>

Hardened by years of being a grunt and a position coach – of knowing how to mask frustration for the sake of job security and advancement – Callahan knows how to play the thoughtful, “oh, boy, yeah” role to the press. That conceals a ferociously organized, demanding persona that rubbed superstars in Oakland wrong enough for them to still grind an axe a decade later. This same persona ultimately had a tin ear for Nebraska culture, a tin ear for the commitment of his 2007 team and a strange need, in his final weeks, to sacrifice his defense at the altar so his offense could run up massive yards/points in losses to Kansas and Colorado. I can still recall when, on a Big 12 teleconference call, Callahan stepped all over Joe Ganz’s record-breaking performance against Kansas State, touting Ganz as a “product of the system” more than the individual achievement.

“You could see his development ooze all over the field,” he said of Ganz. A fairly unforgettable line. Never heard Shawn Watson or Tim Beck utter anything quite like it.

LINK

Sam weighs in.

So basically it sounds like it won't be Callahan's system at all. It will still be Garrett's offense, but Callahan will be calling the plays. But really, Garrett will still have the final call on all play calls, and Romo will still change most of the calls at the line. So I don't know if this changes anything in any significant way.

So basically it sounds like it won't be Callahan's system at all. It will still be Garrett's offense, but Callahan will be calling the plays. But really, Garrett will still have the final call on all play calls, and Romo will still change most of the calls at the line. So I don't know if this changes anything in any significant way.

Probably just more delay of game penalties and wasted timeouts

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there's a swing pass in Garrett's playbook? That's Callahan's "aw sh#t I don't know what I'm doing, but I gotta call something" call.

It's not a swingpass. It's checkdown damn it.

In order for it to be a checkdown, there would have to be an intention of throwing it down field in the first place.

"I was actually a Dallas Cowboys fan," Tebow said. "I love the University of Florida. I love the Gators. I love Emmitt, and Emmitt Smith went on to be a Cowboy, so I always followed the Cowboys."

Apparently Tebow was a huge fan of Emmit's college career from ages 0-3 so he naturally became a Cowboys fan.