Athlon likes Michigan and Ohio State for 2013

On the Nebraska page:

The Huskers could well be 8–0 going to Michigan in early November.

Predicted finish 6-2 in B1G and 9-3 overall Huh?

They have been paying attention:

But in the end, we went with Michigan for two reasons — the Wolverines host Nebraska in November, and the Huskers are tough to trust; they have had some puzzling losses in the last two years.

I'm just confused where michigan is going to come out on top of us, first off even if michigan beats us, i would still have us at 11-1, and michigan at 9-3 with a loss to tOSU and someone else mixed in there. I also don't think MIchigan beats us because we will be riding a typhoon of moment at 8-0 knowing that we are in the last month of having an undefeated regular season. I'm not even drinking that much kool-aid because the defense has question marks, but it's undeniable Nebraska has the best offense in the B1G, most likely top 10 in the nation, and a schedule that is very favorable.

It would be nice for Michigan & Ohio State to win their divisions this year for one reason - it'll be the only time for the foreseeable future that "The Game" will be played 2x in one year. No matter how the 2 game series end (a 2-0 sweep or a 1-1 split) the trolling material that will come out of that game will last for DECADES.

On a more serious note I do think that in order for Michigan to win the division a 6-2 & winning the tie-breaker is the most realistic scenario. My guess is a 9-3 year + a bowl win.

I'm just confused where michigan is going to come out on top of us, first off even if michigan beats us, i would still have us at 11-1, and michigan at 9-3 with a loss to tOSU and someone else mixed in there. I also don't think MIchigan beats us because we will be riding a typhoon of moment at 8-0 knowing that we are in the last month of having an undefeated regular season. I'm not even drinking that much kool-aid because the defense has question marks, but it's undeniable Nebraska has the best offense in the B1G, most likely top 10 in the nation, and a schedule that is very favorable.

I hope you're right. But it's awful tough to take a win out of The Big House. Still, I like our chances. Meechicken will be coming off a tough game to Sparty in East Lansing. Our game could go either way.