Not my original background. Threw a few old files together.

post-6882-0-31280100-1370918124.jpg

:cheers

These are sweet. The only problem you will have is the cost of the die cut involved. I actually work for a label company, and I can tell you that the die cut (the shape being cut out) will cost you between $500-$1000. You may want to go with a basic label shape to save costs.

Not my original background. Threw a few old files together.

brewery.jpg

:cheers

These are sweet. The only problem you will have is the cost of the die cut involved. I actually work for a label company, and I can tell you that the die cut (the shape being cut out) will cost you between $500-$1000. You may want to go with a basic label shape to save costs.

Holy sh#t!!! :o I agree those labels are bada$$ Bradr, I really dig them..........

I've got a buddy that works at a print shop so I may be able to get it done cheaper printing it through him. I just wonder if it'll still cost a bunch for materials if it's more a square type label or if I print Bradr's label and cut it out?

You can ask if they have die cuts already made and then pick one from there. It's not expensive to die cut your work, it's expensive to create a custom die cut. Find a shape you like and move forward from there.