**B1G Media Days: Assistant captains, and Bo’s Valentine message**

"Pelini talked at length about his defense — both its structure and potential personnel. There are some changes coming. Expect perhaps more three-man front. Expect NU to use junior college defensive end Randy Gregory at a “7″ or “9″ technique; that is, outside the offensive tackle as a stand-up hybrid type. Pelini said that freshman end A.J. Natter, redshirt freshman Jared Afalava and perhaps even freshman linebacker Josh Banderas could find themselves in that spot eventually. In the case of Banderas, Pelini said, it’ll depend on how much weight the Lincoln Southwest product puts on." per OWH, Mckewon

Martinez said new I-back Adam Taylor is one of the strongest players on the team, performing a bench press a few weeks ago that was apparently so significant “I don’t even want to say — because the coaches wouldn’t let him go higher.”

I like to hear that!

"Pelini and Frost don't see eye to eye" is something I've read at least a dozen times. But no one is ever able to expand on that statement.

Now we know why.

I think it has a lot more to do with another board that spread some rumors, over and over and over.

There are OTHER BOARDS?!

A. I LOVED this article, nice thread!

B. Cue the "Bench press doesn't mean anything" crowd

C. Cue the "When I was in high school we had 4 guys benching over 350 and that was at a C-2 school" crowd

I am not trying to base this on his bench press comments alone.......but I have a feeling A. Taylor could potentially be a 2A or 2B back that could possibly take Cross's spot. Hell.......A. Taylor is sounding and looking like he may have All American potential. When you totally take over a game for your offense in a championship, that tells me that there is great potential for something special. Lastly, he was b&tch-slapping Texas recruits left and right in that championship game....

"Pelini and Frost don't see eye to eye" is something I've read at least a dozen times. But no one is ever able to expand on that statement.

Now we know why.

I think it has a lot more to do with another board that spread some rumors, over and over and over.

There are OTHER BOARDS?!

I've head the same rumor of other boards in existence, but they are of no account and less importance.

Now we know why.

There are OTHER BOARDS?!

I've head the same rumor of other boards in existence, but they are of no account and less importance.

I know of one that will no longer take new posters, you had to have loved. billy C to have an account.

Now we know why.

There are OTHER BOARDS?!

I know of one that will no longer take new posters, you had to have loved. billy C to have an account.

I'd fit right in there then...Billy Cunningham was a great player for the 76ers! Kid Kangaroo!