Row 84

So, My season tickets were moved to the SS row 84 and I'm getting anxious to check out my new seats. I'm guessing I'm not alone. :) Anyone else anxious? Where were your seats moved from/to? (or brand new seats)

When you say they "were moved" did you request a move or did they reassign you? Did it have anything to do with what you were willing to donate? This topic has come up before and there seems to be differing opinion.

As for me, I'm excited to check out my new seats in the new East Stadium (which I requested).

So, My season tickets were moved to the SS row 84 and I'm getting anxious to check out my new seats. I'm guessing I'm not alone. :) Anyone else anxious? Where were your seats moved from/to? (or brand new seats)

When you say they "were moved" did you request a move or did they reassign you? Did it have anything to do with what you were willing to donate? This topic has come up before and there seems to be differing opinion.

As for me, I'm excited to check out my new seats in the new East Stadium (which I requested).

Good question. I requested the move. I have also heard stories of others that have been reassigned because of what they were willing to donate. Not this year, but in the past.

I have row 2 somewhere in the East expansion. I'm thinking about creating a seat belt/harness.

I was thinking hydraulic seats up there would be sweet. The entire balcony could lean forward and back after every touchdown...then you'd be all set!