Manziel at Nebraska

jmfb

I dont

It happens all the time- before conviction

The standard is not beyond a reasonable doubt

No way he is innocent

Did you know if he plays and the NCAA finds he did this- they vacate wins, vacate titles?

Unfortunately their administration and fan base value possible wins over integrity

Much of their fan base has said so very brazenly. They openly dont care if he did it or not. Another large contingent is hoping for an OJ defense, get off on a technicality or not quite perfect evidecne in place.etc

A tiny sliver of them are saying suspend him.

Real shame such a great Univeristy would let itself be tarnished by something like this. Brazenly saying catch us if you can, we dont care if he is guilty or not.

The kid already lied to them in March when another autographing incident came to their attention

It's part of why the Manziel family has been so testy with the A&M administration. This has been a VERY long time coming.

They knew they had a ticking time bomb for quite some time.

So were you okay with Osbourne letting LP and Christian Peter stay on the team then?

Ok youve done it 3 times in this thread

You know his hame is spelled Tom Osborne right?

Were you even following the team when that went down?

Ive addressed that situation 2 times already

Yes, I was following the team, thank you.

If I was a big follower of Nebraska and knew all the details you supposedly know:

I wouldnt be misspelling Osbornes name 4 times in one thread- obviously you think that's how his name is spelled

Pretty basic Nebraska football knowledge 101 stuff

Me punctuating you've correctly has nothing to do with my knowledge of NU football- spelling Osborne incorrectly 4 times in one small thread however does

Because the spelling of Ahzbourne has so much to do with Johnny Manziel and is critical to the point I was making, right? Come on man.

Manziel had a helluva season last year and totally deserved to be the first freshman Heisman trophy winner.

People will tolerate a lot of bullsh#t for that kinda performance. I think you get one free pass for being 18 years old and believing yourself immortal. Then you need to grow up. Will certainly be interesting to see how he reacts to the tarnishing. A smart advisor will inform him of the huge amount of money he's in danger of losing forever, no matter how awesome he and his inner circle think he is.