I want an early birthday present. Let's make it a Nebraska win!

@FauxPelini maybe we can do that again today?

@johnnystanton5 remember you can always audible into a bomb it doesn't matter what the score is

@FauxPelini even if this team wasn't mean to Uncle Carl?

@johnnystanton5 I heard their coach said the number 5 is odd, time for a little payback

@FauxPelini 1f621.png

@johnnystanton5 yes let the hate consume you

• Fire 1

Another victim:

.@FresnoStateFB The paper says our game is at 9:30pm but your website says 7:30pm is this a trick to make us forfeit

@FauxPelini 9:30 your time, 7:30 California time?

@TanyaLouWho what

@FauxPelini california is two hours behind you. So to them, the game is on at 7:30 but it'll be on at 9:30 Nebraska time

• Fire 1

MSU's punter is pretty good:

Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini
@Sadler_3 Hey I was thinking how amazing it would be if you turned around and punted the wrong way to raise awareness for some disease

@FauxPelini yes! Sure fire way to raise awareness for punters getting benched syndrome.

@Sadler_3 Ok what if instead of punting you threw a random incomplete pass, to show how incomplete restless leg syndrome (RLS) research is

@FauxPelini or what if I ran a fake field goal or something to demonstrate how to combat restless leg syndrome?

@Sadler_3 fake field goals are out of style and kind of cheating if you think about it

@FauxPelini yeah I could see that. Kinda like taking away the luster from my heisman campaign by sending out AA batteries tho.

@Sadler_3 Ameer is getting super famous you are going to need to get your face on TV more

@FauxPelini maybe he could return a punt and ninja kick me in the face or something.

@Sadler_3 Idea - punters only get on SportsCenter when they get a punt blocked, let's work on that we can make it look like an accident

@FauxPelini and when they score touchdowns*

@Sadler_3 no offense but NFL scouts don't want to see you score TDs they want to see how you react to adversity like getting 5 punts blocked

@FauxPelini Well that is one way to have 5 turnovers in a game. Wonder when the last time that happened was...?

@Sadler_3 words can be hurtful Mike

@FauxPelini sticks and bones may break my bones and running fakes up the middle against your linebackers will always hurt me.

@Sadler_3 yeah I think Randy Gregory is still mad about that, it would be a nice gesture if you fumbled a snap (maybe 2) into his hands

@FauxPelini He has more muscle in his arm than I do in my entire body. I would like to avoid any confrontation with him as much as possible.

@FauxPelini I think your cat gave me bad luck for the rest of the game. You can keep her! Haha looking forward to a rematch in December!

Fake Bo Pelini @FauxPelini 10h10 hours ago

@Sadler_3 yes see you in December, and next time not so many punts inside the five yard line please? That got old

Mike Sadler @Sadler_3 10h10 hours ago

@FauxPelini only if you tell your guys to stop scoring touchdowns and running me over. I was one w the grass for a while there.

And when did Bo's cat get his own twitter?

Bo's cat Bo Purrini @boshuskercat 10h10 hours ago

@Sadler_3 @FauxPelini I'm not for loan or rent.