Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

Ok, I haven't cared much for Kirk Herbstreit, but since his whine baby attitude when we beat out Miami in the '95 Huskers vs '01 Miami competition, I have began to get a HUGE disliking for him.

Well tonight, I decide to see how much he doesn't like us, and watch the Herbie Awards.

Start off, he doesn't believe Oregon will have the same offense, since Frost has never called a play.

He was asked who in the B1G could take the reigns from the SEC, he mentioned tOSU of course, then second team was Wisconsin. Even without Beliema he thinks they will be a legitimate threat, and then he called Michigan a powerhouse. No mention of us.

Who does he think will make it to the CCG... tOSU and MSU. If Michigan is the power house, why would he think it would be MSU? "Their defense will get them there"

More to come the further this shows progresses lol.

This guy is a douche!

He is just reiterating mostly what other opinionators have said about our chances to win the Legends division. No big surprise there. We will get talked about when we earn it with wins. Doesn't bother me any. I like being under the radar. I will be excited as hell when ol' Herbie is forced to acknowledge us AFTER we destroy all our opponents.

I understand, but its how this guy comes across about these questions. He is very negative and quick to put down anyone that has to do with Nebraska. To say MSU is going to make it to the CCG is a slap in the face to the whole legends division. MSU faces the toughest schedule in the conference, they lose Bell and Sims who combine for over half of MSU's total offense, and they lose some key players in their front 7, while now running a worse offense than they had last year. I don't think ESPN is anti Nebraska, but this guy is.

I am not bothered by what he says, I actually think its funny.

Ok, I haven't cared much for Kirk Herbstreit, but since his whine baby attitude when we beat out Miami in the '95 Huskers vs '01 Miami competition, I have began to get a HUGE disliking for him.

Well tonight, I decide to see how much he doesn't like us, and watch the Herbie Awards.

Start off, he doesn't believe Oregon will have the same offense, since Frost has never called a play.

He was asked who in the B1G could take the reigns from the SEC, he mentioned tOSU of course, then second team was Wisconsin. Even without Beliema he thinks they will be a legitimate threat, and then he called Michigan a powerhouse. No mention of us.

Who does he think will make it to the CCG... tOSU and MSU. If Michigan is the power house, why would he think it would be MSU? "Their defense will get them there"

More to come the further this shows progresses lol.

This guy is a douche!

The offense will be the same, but it remains to be seen if it will be as effective as it was under Chip.

First off, Scott Frost will be up in the booth, not on the field. Not sure if the communication will be there for them to run the offense at light speed. Second of all, Chip Kelly went for it a lot on fourth down, not so sure Scott Frost will have that at his disposal. Third, we have no clue what kind of playcaller Scott Frost OR Mark Helfrich will be.

So, the offense will be the same, but there are a lot of variables to consider when we talk about how effective it will be.