Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

Is he a douche because of the whining about Nebraska winning the "best team of the century" or whatever the heck it was poll? Maybe, but I think he had a valid arguement, and he felt passionate about it. Whatever.

Is he a douche because he hates Nebraska? Nope. He doesn't.

Is he a douche because he is bad at his job? Nope. He isn't.

Is he a douche because he is an egotistical pretty boy? Sure. But many national personalities and celebrities are douches as well. It kind of goes with the territory. Its not like he went all Christian Bale on Pelini or something.

In conclusion: Yes he is a douche in a sea of less-talented and less-informed douches. Why do we care, again?

Is he a douche because of the whining about Nebraska winning the "best team of the century" or whatever the heck it was poll? Maybe, but I think he had a valid arguement, and he felt passionate about it. Whatever. Is he a douche because he hates Nebraska? Nope. He doesn't. Is he a douche because he is bad at his job? Nope. He isn't. Is he a douche because he is an egotistical pretty boy? Sure. But many national personalities and celebrities are douches as well. It kind of goes with the territory. Its not like he went all Christian Bale on Pelini or something. In conclusion: Yes he is a douche in a sea of less-talented and less-informed douches. Why do we care, again?

Why? Because he's a duche.

Herbstreit has always been kind of a jackass. It's also kind of creepy that he allegedly uses his celebrity to troll for college girls when he's traveling for ESPN.

I *was* going to say what's so creepy about that? But then I looked him up on wiki just now. He's 44 years old, with a wife and four kids. Sooooo, yeah. Kinda creepy. If true. :lol:

Do I need to read thru the first two pages or is this an onslaught of hate? I don't know, but I think he is aight. Him, Fowler, Reece and Pollack are entertaining enough for my Thursday nights and Saturdays. Just have a hard time with Mark May, and glad Pollack replaced Craig James.