97 Degrees on Sat.

Hott is good for us. Tire them faster.

Myth. Wyoming has operated fine in hot weather. Conditioning at 7,220 feet above mean sea level helps a lot.

Pretty sure density and temperature are not the same thing.

Plus, I would think NU has more depth than Wyoming. The heat will be a positive for NU. Beck can play fast to tire them out, and then out big uglies can beat on them to blow the game open.

Under these types of conditions I would think they would allow people to bring in water rather than letting them pass out from heat exhaustion because like anywhere, some people can't afford to buy that high priced bottled water.

Just saw this on KETV's website

In addition, fans on Aug. 31 will be permitted to bring in their own sealed, clear, non-frozen commercial bottled water containers of up to 20 ounces into Memorial Stadium.

Read more: http://www.ketv.com/...l#ixzz2dHqCEnUP

If it was me I would be bringing along a half dozon bottles just for myself. Hopefully the word gets out and people realize they can bring water.

Under these types of conditions I would think they would allow people to bring in water rather than letting them pass out from heat exhaustion because like anywhere, some people can't afford to buy that high priced bottled water.

Just saw this on KETV's website

In addition, fans on Aug. 31 will be permitted to bring in their own sealed, clear, non-frozen commercial bottled water containers of up to 20 ounces into Memorial Stadium.

Read more: http://www.ketv.com/...l#ixzz2dHqCEnUP

If it was me I would be bringing along a half dozon bottles just for myself. Hopefully the word gets out and people realize they can bring water.

Beautiful. I love when the university aids me in bringing alcohol In the stadium. Vodka galor!