Pure joy: KST v Southern Canada

Shucks...I turned off my TV just after 21 to 7 score.

The Bohl's boys will battle for conference champs against South Dakota State (FCS #6 poll) according to sportswriters. Watch out for pesty Jackrabbits because much better than Wyoming and S.Miss Sagarin ratings. Especially let down and hungover game against UCLA.

NDSU is in a whole different world than SDSU.

Anyone who really follows the FCS at all knew this was going to be a very competitive game.

KSUcks message board in meltdown mode. They cheered when he returned now they want him gone. They're choice as replacement: Gary Patterson

Looking at the posts on their board I'm really glad Osborne got out a few years early than stayed a few years too long.

Yeah, they don't seem to remember how much they sucked and will suck without Snyder.

The Bohl's boys will battle for conference champs against South Dakota State (FCS #6 poll) according to sportswriters. Watch out for pesty Jackrabbits because much better than Wyoming and S.Miss Sagarin ratings. Especially let down and hungover game against UCLA.

NDSU is in a whole different world than SDSU..........

In 2012 regular schedule result, NDSU 20 SDSU 17 @ Fargo ND. You're right, NDSU is in a whole different world than SDSU. :rolleyes:

NDSU is in a whole different world than SDSU..........

In 2012 regular schedule result, NDSU 20 SDSU 17 @ Fargo ND. You're right, NDSU is in a whole different world than SDSU. :rolleyes:

Big rivalry games are unpredictable.

KSUcks message board in meltdown mode. They cheered when he returned now they want him gone. They're choice as replacement: Gary Patterson

Looking at the posts on their board I'm really glad Osborne got out a few years early than stayed a few years too long.

Yeah, they don't seem to remember how much they sucked and will suck without Snyder.

Bwahahahaha! That's awesome!!

I cried when they shot Ole Snyder. :lol:

Kansas St fans must be really on edge right now. The know the gravy trains about done. They know deep down they caught lightening in a bottle with Snyder. Theyv'e gotten a modern glimpse of life with out him. That 3 years with what's his name is the norm for Kansas St. Snyder's production is the anomaly. They were just lucky enought to get a guy like Snyder who built it, and then had the class enough to not only stick with it, but come back and try to save it yet again.

• 2 weeks later...