Southern Miss

Sorry if this was posted already, I've been away for a few days

How was that one "fumble" not already down by forward progress? the guy had multiple defenders driving him away for like 4 seconds before the ball came out.

I think we go out and find the absolute worst possible refs for our home games. And a vendetta against Southern Miss is required as well. Ridiculous.

Southern Miss is the worst team Nebraska will play this season, that is including South Dakota St.

no.

it damn sure isn't Sdsu

Edit: I forgot we play Iowa. My bad!

Pretty sad state of affairs for Iowa when they're the worst team on a schedule that includes Wyoming, Southern Miss, SDSU, Purdue, Illinois, and Minnesota.

Southern Miss is the worst team Nebraska will play this season, that is including South Dakota St.

no.

it damn sure isn't Sdsu

Pretty sad state of affairs for Iowa when they're the worst team on a schedule that includes Wyoming, Southern Miss, SDSU, Purdue, Illinois, and Minnesota.

Isn't it funny???

no.

it damn sure isn't Sdsu

Isn't it funny???

I dunno. I save my schadenfreude for more deserving targets, like cheating vermin SEC teams ruining college football, or the dirty oil-money grubbing Texass.

Save for *very* brief periods of competence, Iowa has more or less been consistently pathetic.