Iowa student called ‘world’s drunkest college student’

That honestly is fantastic that she has handled it the way she has. Many of us got way too drunk at times in college but it wasn't plastered all over the world.

She was very mature not to take all the idiotic offers from people who don't care about her.

Hope the best for her and she lives a happy and successful life from here on out.

Not to brag or anything, but back in my drinking days ( sober 13 yrs now ) I was arrested for DUI in Ft. Morgan Colorado and had a .432 BAC. The judge looked at me and said that I was pickled and promptly got sentenced to 30 days in jail, no license for a year, alcohol classes for 20 hours at $40 per hour. A 1200 dollar fine and was put on antibuse for a month.

Good times, good times.............

Not to brag or anything, but back in my drinking days ( sober 13 yrs now ) I was arrested for DUI in Ft. Morgan Colorado and had a .432 BAC. The judge looked at me and said that I was pickled and promptly got sentenced to 30 days in jail, no license for a year, alcohol classes for 20 hours at $40 per hour. A 1200 dollar fine and was put on antibuse for a month.

Good times, good times.............

.432 is right up there. I've not heard of a higher BAC. You're lucky you're not brain-damaged. That is, assuming you're not brain-damaged. :lol: