2014 recruiting class

This class could be filled up very soon if Wacker signs on the dotted line(sort of-- we can sign one over the limit in the early signing period/NOV)

Question has to be: Does Miles have the ability to make some room, since we still have a few other guys showing serious interest?

C-Jacob Hammond 6'10 Rivals :star :star :star and ESPN: :star :star :star :star - RIVALS top 150

If David Wacker signs

C- David Wacker 6'9- :star :star :star

Now, I am happy with Hammond and Wacker but what about other guys showing interest:

F-Leon Gilmore :star :star :star / :star :star :star :star

G- JaQuan Newton

F- Deng Deng(JUCO)- :star :star :star

C- Elbert Robertson(Official visit on sept 7- #52 in Rivals top 150) :star :star :star :star

F- Zach Smith(Official last week)-

F-Jonah Bolden- :star :star :star :star

Robertson is a huge question because the kid is a 4star-- is 7'0 and 320 pounds... I like Wacker, but i take Robertson over him.

Nebraska is allowed to oversign by one player, so they could sign three- I wonder if they would go all three C's(even tho Wacker will probably play the 4)

Jonah Bolden has some hype behind him, You add a bit of maturity with Deng Deng.

I think I would like to see: Hammond/ Robertson/ Bolden

That being said, any chance that Vucetic leaves early? I would love to add 3 bigs and then focus our 2015 spots on adding a slasher at the 2 or 3.

Miles is being aggressive to get bigs now. I wonder if he is holding on Wacker to see what Robertson does?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

ESPN:

Ikenna Okwarabizie is strong and physical post with a college ready body. He is light on feet and runs the floor with ease and on a consistent basis. Okwarabizie scores in and around the lane with decent touch with his back to the basket and facing slightly off the lane. 2 Star center from Sioux City, IA. (6' 11" / 250). He was at the NW game & I do not think he has an offer.

Tarin Smith - 3 star point guard from NJ - 6' 2". Miles likes the taller Point guards.

Robin Washut@RobinWashut 1h

#Nebrasketball will host 7-1 Canadian center Link Kabadyundi on an official visit this weekend for the Wisconsin game http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/basketball/recruiting/player-Link-Kabadyundi-159616

No offer yet.

This from Hoopsype - At the next level, with added strength Link should be able to establish deep post position with ease. If he develops a consistent mid-range jumper, he’ll be an above-average NCAA center who can impact the game on both sides of the ball. Length and athleticism are in ABUNDANCE. With no shortage of bulk and shot blocking ability look out for Link Kabadyundi. The big man is a late-bloomer, but his combination of shot-blocking and offensive skills makes him an intriguing option for any coach south of the border.

Robin Washut@RobinWashut 1h

#Nebrasketball will host 7-1 Canadian center Link Kabadyundi on an official visit this weekend for the Wisconsin game http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/basketball/recruiting/player-Link-Kabadyundi-159616

No offer yet.

This from Hoopsype - At the next level, with added strength Link should be able to establish deep post position with ease. If he develops a consistent mid-range jumper, he’ll be an above-average NCAA center who can impact the game on both sides of the ball. Length and athleticism are in ABUNDANCE. With no shortage of bulk and shot blocking ability look out for Link Kabadyundi. The big man is a late-bloomer, but his combination of shot-blocking and offensive skills makes him an intriguing option for any coach south of the border.

Equal to Sergej Vucetic? Once touted as a center position I belief.