***Official "Bash Wisconsin" Thread***

Excel

I like how people think this is somehow Wisconsin's fault when clearly the refs f'd it up. There's multiple angles showing Stave's knee is down. The officials stood around, confused, and let the clock roll with Sun Devil defenders laying on it.

Blaming refs is an easy out though. We deserved to lose. Played pretty mediocre, especially parts of our secondary, all game.

I like how people think this is somehow Wisconsin's fault when clearly the refs f'd it up. There's multiple angles showing Stave's knee is down. The officials stood around, confused, and let the clock roll with Sun Devil defenders laying on it.

Blaming refs is an easy out though. We deserved to lose. Played pretty mediocre, especially parts of our secondary, all game.

I'm referring more to the last play of the game. Wisconsin didn't botch that, the refs did. They should have had another play.

I'm referring more to the last play of the game. Wisconsin didn't botch that, the refs did. They should have had another play.

I know and they did screw us out of a chance to win but we never should have been in a position to get jobbed to begin with.

Wisconsin has a right to be upset with the Pac12 refs, but they should also blame that coach for trying that play without a timeout.

Using that strategy is all but standard procedure in both college and the NFL. Even the conference admitted the refs screwed it up. There was no reason to believe there would be any problem doing that with that much time left.

Wisconsin has a right to be upset with the Pac12 refs, but they should also blame that coach for trying that play without a timeout.

Using that strategy is all but standard procedure in both college and the NFL. Even the conference admitted the refs screwed it up. There was no reason to believe there would be any problem doing that with that much time left.

I have never seen that strategy done without a timeout in the pocket and I watch A LOT of football.

• 2 weeks later...