Coaches Poll is out

As previously stated in other threads, I am shocked that OU went up 2 spots and not stay the same or go worse then they were at before. Only getting 1 touchdown against a non-ranked WV is unsatisfactory. Hell, we barely won against Wyo but had a better score and went down last week.

• Fire 1

1. Alabama (1-0)

2. Oregon (2-0)

3. Ohio State (2-0)

4. Stanford (1-0)

5. Clemson (2-0)

6. Texas A&M (2-0)

7. Louisville (2-0)

8. LSU (2-0)

9. Florida State (1-0)

10. Georgia (1-1)

11. Oklahoma State (2-0)

12. Michigan (2-0)

13. Oklahoma (2-0)

14. South Carolina (1-1)

15. Nebraska (2-0)

16. Northwestern (2-0)

17. UCLA (1-0)

T-18. Wisconsin (2-0)

T-18. Miami (2-0)

20. Florida (1-1)

21. Notre Dame (1-1)

22. Baylor (2-0)

23. Washington (1-0)

24. TCU (1-1)

25. Ole Miss (2-0)

I know they have not played tough teams, but for the life of me I don't understand how Wisconsin, after dominating us in the B1G championship game and continuing that this year, is behind us.

I also don't like UCLA being lower than us. Not that I believe they're the better team, but with how "equal" we are at the moment, I'd rather have them ranked ahead of us so we could call it an upset.

Northwestern, withstanding a possible Nebraska team reaching its potential, is the best team in the Legends. Step aside, Michigan.

I'd have to disagree about Northwestern. Michigan is the top team in the Legends as of right now.

I'll admit I'm slightly influenced by the Michigan love fest (especially yesterday) going on for the past several weeks. I'm sick of it.

At the same time, I do believe that Northwestern is at least just a step behind Michigan, so I'm staying partially objective. ^_^