Question

Scratchtown

It's hard to tell if Armstrong is better than Martinez because of the level of competition. The only way to find out is to play Armstrong every play for the rest of the season except when Kellogg is in , so that's what Pelini should do. I've heard those "turf toe" injuries can last for an entire season and we wouldn't want to hurt Taylor's chances for a pro career with a lingering injury that isn't able to heal right.

It's hard to tell if Armstrong is better than Martinez because of the level of competition. The only way to find out is to play Armstrong every play for the rest of the season except when Kellogg is in , so that's what Pelini should do. I've heard those "turf toe" injuries can last for an entire season and we wouldn't want to hurt Taylor's chances for a pro career with a lingering injury that isn't able to heal right.

I dont buy the level of competition part. SDSU is FAR better than Southern Miss. They are not far off from Wyoming probably. They are the 6th best team in the FCS. They are better than probably a 3rd of the FBS teams. This offense is MUCH better with Armstrong. Hell, it even looks better with Kellogg because of a much more competent passer. I'm sorry, but Taylor may be-or in my eyes, should be-done.

2 weeks of qb talk folks. Get ready. Mods will have the merge buttons workin overtime.

• Fire 1

I dont buy the level of competition part. SDSU is FAR better than Southern Miss. They are not far off from Wyoming probably. They are the 6th best team in the FCS. They are better than probably a 3rd of the FBS teams. This offense is MUCH better with Armstrong. Hell, it even looks better with Kellogg because of a much more competent passer. I'm sorry, but Taylor may be-or in my eyes, should be-done.

2 weeks of qb talk folks. Get ready. Mods will have the merge buttons workin overtime.

+1

this. they both just look so much more natural back there.

but the fact of the matter is, this is a rebuilding year with such a young defense. let armstrong get some much needed experience. not to mention, we will probably not see any dropoff at offense (might even be better) and if we lose, it will because of our defense. it will not matter who we have at qb.

imo.

The offense was more fluid under Armstrong. Under Kellogg as well. With Armstrong, I hadn't seen a Nebraska offense be that fluid, that consistent (minus fumbles), that ruthless, and that multiple since god knows when. It hasnt happened in the Pelini era, that I'll guaran damn tee ya. Did we even punt today? We literally did whatever we wanted to. FCS? That's gonna be a big word the next couple weeks, but this is one of the top FCS teams. Theyre better than So Miss. Not even close. We'll see what happens, but as I halfway anticipated, this management today by Tommy is going to be hard to ignore and just blindly throw Taylor back in there when he's healthy just because he's the #1 guy.

+1

Not gonna lie fellas.... +1 Account