Kiffin gone

Yes it does. Those that want Bo to be gone I believe are going to get more vocal in the support of that cause becuase USC fired Kiffin as quckly as they did.

well when you get the same old song and dance how long before you move on? I support the huskers no matter who is coach but when it becomes apparent that the program is no longer improving or getting worse my feeling of liking a coach are small compared to how much more i support the program. We can't be afraid to change just because it may not have worked well in the past. USC could see right away that Kiffin wasn't going to work out and that no coach is above the program. If Bo improved and we started to improve on the close wins against the lesser teams and not get blown out then i would support Bo but i don't see that happening.

Lane Kiffin is out at USC. Not really surprising. He was not Pat Haden's hire and the fan base was in an uproar even before last night's stomping by ASU.

Personally I kind of feel sorry for the guy - even though I am a Bruin alum - because he inherited a no-win situation from Pete Carroll. From the get-go he was destined to be, at best, a caretaker, at least until the number of allowable scholarships returned to normal.

The fact that Jim Mora seems to be doing well also did not help Kiffin's cause. Recruiting pundits generally acknowledge that UCLA has the upper hand now in southern California recruiting.

Yes, some wonder how the sanctions were the right thing. I know some things were going, but new coach, new players paying the debt just never has seemed right to me. Not a Kiffen fan, but follow both UCLA and SC and have had season tickets to both schools.

Really surprised they did it during the season, but it does give them time to find a new coach.

Just wanted to add that I think the Schadenfreude Index (getting pleasure from the suffering of others) amongst Bruin fans seems to be pretty low. Most UCLA fans want USC to be at the top of its game so a victory over them is more meaningful.

In college football you are only as good as the teams you beat.