Do we still like the Big 10?

Halfway through the 3rd season in the B1G... Should this wait until we've been in the conference for 5 years?

This is like watching 20 minutes of a two hour movie and determining whether it sucks or not...

Nah I've seen the B1G for decades and as far as football goes, its always sucked.

As for the 11am games, i don't mind them except that i can't get to the gym after them, or they are tough to see when out in the field. I'm tired of the f'ing BTN games, give me espn or abc, dang it. 11am does suck for recruiting, that's the major downfall.

But hey, is the B1G, they suck, and their stupid no night games in November when we actually have the bigger games scheduled is idiotic .

Halfway through the 3rd season in the B1G... Should this wait until we've been in the conference for 5 years?

This is like watching 20 minutes of a two hour movie and determining whether it sucks or not...

Nah I've seen the B1G for decades and as far as football goes, its always sucked.

As for the 11am games, i don't mind them except that i can't get to the gym after them, or they are tough to see when out in the field. I'm tired of the f'ing BTN games, give me espn or abc, dang it. 11am does suck for recruiting, that's the major downfall.

But hey, is the B1G, they suck, and their stupid no night games in November when we actually have the bigger games scheduled is idiotic .

ATMStruggleFaceOleMiss_medium.gif