Ohio State @ Northwestern

tschu

Agreed.

Northwestern is very scary.

Not feeling too confident on Nov 2nd....unless our D makes a quantum leap. Wishful thinking though.

Their defense looks very vulnerable to the run. I honestly think our run game might be the best in the Big Ten.

tOSU isn't exactly running up and down the field. The Cats look solid on D.

Agreed.

Not feeling too confident on Nov 2nd....unless our D makes a quantum leap. Wishful thinking though.

Their defense looks very vulnerable to the run. I honestly think our run game might be the best in the Big Ten.

They aren't, but the passing by OSU looks very weak, so I bet it's easier for the Cats to defend.

Agreed.

They aren't, but the passing by OSU looks very weak, so I bet it's easier for the Cats to defend.

That endzone pass Braxton sailed 6 feet over the wide open receiver. LOLOLOLO :lol:

Agreed.

Not worried about their D. Its stopping their O that makes me uneasy.

Agreed.

If the Huskers can pull that off...I will be very, very pleased.

Agreed.

If the Huskers can pull that off...I will be very, very pleased.

It will make it easier for me to let go of the ucla game, and validate some things.