Ohio State @ Northwestern

tschu

What's with Herbie wearing a Purple tie? Is that supposed to make him unbiased? LOL espn. :facepalm:

Herbie's a dbag

What??? I always figured you had a life sized poster of him hanging over your bed. :lol:

Just cause they went to my school doesn't mean I like them :lol:

Schlichter, Herbie, Robert Smith

Yeah, Schlichter is a dirtbag. I think Herbie is okay though. He's just an announcer, so it's his job to spew out crap just to fill the air space. I don't know much about Robert Smith.

What's with Herbie wearing a Purple tie? Is that supposed to make him unbiased? LOL espn. :facepalm:

Herbie's a dbag

What??? I always figured you had a life sized poster of him hanging over your bed. :lol:

Just cause they went to my school doesn't mean I like them :lol:

Schlichter, Herbie, Robert Smith

Yeah, Schlichter is a dirtbag. I think Herbie is okay though. He's just an announcer, so it's his job to spew out crap just to fill the air space. I don't know much about Robert Smith.

Herbie got a local radio guy fired over what he said (Jokingly) about Desmond Howard on game day. Herbie erks me for that since he doesn't even live in Cbus anymore.

You noticed ankle deep grass? Low angle camera views had completely disappeared for line stripes. I think nullified tOSU speed. It reminds me of Stanford vs. ND @ Touchdown Jesus stadium a couple of years ago.

They didn't cut the grass this week.

Iowa does the same horse$*#*

I think Iowa is FieldTurf surface.

Then they changed it somewhat recently. They pulled that trick in 2006 when we came into Iowa City.

You noticed ankle deep grass? Low angle camera views had completely disappeared for line stripes. I think nullified tOSU speed. It reminds me of Stanford vs. ND @ Touchdown Jesus stadium a couple of years ago.

True, Iowa has had field turf for four years. But they still run lawn mowers over it every week. Because they're Iowa. :lol:

True, Iowa has had field turf for four years. But they still run lawn mowers over it every week. Because they're Iowa. :lol:

And Iowa waters their turf