Janovich

Go upstairs and tell mom, right away before she goes to pick up the baby sitter

You need to learn tact...and stop posting drivel.

It's all relative. Jfmb is makin me laugh and redux is making me want to gouge out my eyes. You are not the definitive authority on what drivel is sorry.

Might be hard to watch the game that way. Froggy 98 has the game on radio, I suggest tuning to channel pre-eye gouge since youwill be newly blind. Also, dont use pencils, hate to see you get lead poisoning too. Oh sorry, shouldnt have said see.

Well I assume you're talking to me. I didn't think this needed saying but desire is not the same as doing. At the end of the day your incoherent ramblings are of no consequence to me.

Might be hard to watch the game that way. Froggy 98 has the game on radio, I suggest tuning to channel pre-eye gouge since youwill be newly blind. Also, dont use pencils, hate to see you get lead poisoning too. Oh sorry, shouldnt have said see.

Well I assume you're talking to me. I didn't think this needed saying but desire is not the same as doing. At the end of the day your incoherent ramblings are of no consequence to me.

Unless someone else was talking of self mutilation.....yeah.

Well you seem hurt about this so I'll just say I'm sorry. I think you're a really smart guy and everything you say makes perfect sense. I recant my earlier postings about you rambling incoherently. There, now go out there and live a full life. I wouldn't want this thread hanging over your head for forever.

I think I would feel worse if I actually heard of somebody blinding themselves on my behalf, as flattering as it may be. I'm sorry too, I hope our camping trip isnt off.

I'm done. I'm sure if you try hard enough you can get this thread up to 3 pages of irrelevance. You're halfway there. Don't stop now.