A big thank you to Taylor Martinez!

Thanks Nick I needed that. I was just setting down to type a post about how I was losing interest, how I felt we were not the fans we are supposed to be. Getting down on the kids is just wrong, want some one else to start I understand, but attacking them for doing the best they can still makes me sick. Taylor is a great kid, not impressed with himself, gives everything he has at all times. He is what being a Husker is about to me. Maybe not the best, but not because of lack of effort.

I do not frequent the board as much, honestly it has become kind of depressing. I want this team to win as badly as anyone, but I see limitations that have not been surpassed as of yet. I can not understand how one day we are so far away, and then the next it is the Rose Bowl. Unrealistic comes to mind. How we can even think about bowls games and where we belong amazes me.

Thanks to Taylor for sure, but thanks Nick, and I hope it stays positive.

Completely agree with this post. How you can bash someone with the heart of Taylor Martinez I will never understand. He truly bleeds Husker red and ALWAYS gives it his all. I've lurked on this board for a very long time and just recently decided to start posting. I'm not a sunshine pumper by any means but good god some people just spew negativity around here and like skersfan said, it's actually kinda depressing. It makes frequenting the board much less desirable. I hope the team continues to grow and we can finally get over that "hump", as it seems to be one of the most talented teams on both sides of the ball that we've had in a very long time. Which in turn, will send the negative Nancys back into the woodwork hopefully. Anyways, here's to wishing Martinez the best and him coming back strong and putting the haters in their place.

Don't know if anyone caught the interview with Bell, but he was about to quit NU and it was Martinez that talked him out of it and kept him here.

TM is a true Husker all around, gives his heart out and plays while being hurt. Hope all goes well for him in the near future.

http://www.huskerboa...s-for-martinez/

ISnt this the same thread?

Ok wash rinse, repeat

Great heart, great effort, competitor, tireless worker, great kid, best of luck TM

Have this one on saved so I can repost it again on the next praise TM thread

No it's not the same thread so get the f#*k off your high horse. kthnx

.Lighten up Francis

Are you the horse or something?