Well wishes for Martinez

Junior

I'm a big Martin-ez fan.

We know what he brings, and how gutsy he is.

While I'm excited for TA and the future, when push comes to shove, we know TM lays it all out there and can win us some games.

I hope he comes back w a chip on his shoulder and plays like the Reigning B1G offensive player of the Year

Great thread! I'm a huge fan of Martinez. But this turf toe thing just won't go away. Been nagging him for what, two or three years now? Despite the injury Taylor has amassed some of the best running and scrambling highlights of any QB in the history of college football. I still enjoy going back and watching his youtube highlight vids. GBR!

It took two days for people to respond to it. A player that has given this program everything, and has every single play, every single game. Finally when we have adequate back up, he gets to rehab his injuries, still from his first year I think. Thank you to all that have voiced positive comments about Taylor. I hope he gets another shot this year, healthy, and proves just how important he has been to this program. Get well my friend, I will always be in your corner. This team will need your play again this year.

i wish tmart well but the worst thing that can happen to our offensive is him coming back. we would have to change the offense again in the middle of the season. it's hard enough to change it once.

That makes absolutely no sense. TM and TA run extremely similar offenses, the only differences really being TA runs the option better, TM obviously has more knowledge of the offense and we've been limited a bit because of TM's injury. RKIII is the only one that really changes what the offense does because of his pocket passer abilities. A healthy TA and TM run almost identical offenses.

Dislike TM all you want but be realistic about your observations. That comment is flat out wrong.

Taylor looked fine at the volleyball game last night, he was flirting with his girlfriend/lady next to him the whole time ignoring the game. Let him keep doing that and Tommy can run the offense.

He had a boot on at the game.

And with the bold, give me a break. Who the hell cares?