Well wishes for Martinez

Junior

I'm not going to argue with you anymore. TA has done nothing that TM couldn't do against SDSU and Illinois.

it's ok you don't understand basic football concepts. No Tmart would have done worse have you not been paying attention since week1 where we almost lost.

You are crazy. Taylor is not just a little bit better runner - he is far superior. It amazes me how people forgot everything he has done, and instead believe a person on the bench who has hardly played is better. He was a Hiesman candidate his freshman year, before he got hurt -- based largely on his running ability. Yeah, he doesn't know who to run.

Moreover, this whole thread is about wishing Taylor well and what do you do? Choice to use this forum to attack him. Nuff' said.

Taylor doesn't have the same speed since he got injured. yeah cause no one ever on this board has ever gone off topic right? do you even read this board? cause that last comment tells me no.

I'm just gonna go out on a ledge and say arguably the best defense last year in Michigan state would completely agree he isn't fast anymore

• Fire 1

Taylor doesn't have the same speed since he got injured. yeah cause no one ever on this board has ever gone off topic right? do you even read this board? cause that last comment tells me no.

Maybe you should just go back to just reading the board.

maybe you need to quit drinking in the afternoon.

Hmmm... funny, I don't really ever drink. Try again sir. Maybe you should make a DVD to help us who know nothing, understand football concepts.

it's ok you don't understand basic football concepts. No Tmart would have done worse have you not been paying attention since week1 where we almost lost.

funny.gif

i was wondering when my little bitch was going to show up.

I could go Devnet, and say personal attack, but I'll refrain...

You took a thread wishing a kid well, and turned it into a couple douchefest, with your misguided ramblings. Have you ever even coached? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you haven't, but you're the dude at the party that knows everything, and annoys everyone in the process...

You took a thread wishing a kid well, and turned it into a couple douchefest, with your misguided ramblings. Have you ever even coached? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you haven't, but you're the dude at the party that knows everything, and annoys everyone in the process...

This brings me back to the thread "What kind of Husker Fan would you not like to watch a game with" lol

• Fire 1

This brings me back to the thread "What kind of Husker Fan would you not like to watch a game with" lol

thats-good.gif

funny.gif

i was wondering when my little bitch was going to show up.

I could go Devnet, and say personal attack, but I'll refrain...

yeah whatever. I do wish Tmart well but it's also time to face the facts that our offense is running more smoothly without Tmart. Because so many people like Tmart they are letting that get in the way of a rational decision. hell just a couple of weeks ago people were finally fed up with Bo. If our OC doesn't trust Taylor's decision making that should be enough. I hope Tmart does make it in the NFL at some position because he is a good athlete. Don't start getting all high and mighty about this thread. Most of the time when you follow me around and just post gif's that tells me you aren't even here to have a discussion.

yeah whatever. I do wish Tmart well but it's also time to face the facts that our offense is running more smoothly without Tmart. Because so many people like Tmart they are letting that get in the way of a rational decision. hell just a couple of weeks ago people were finally fed up with Bo. If our OC doesn't trust Taylor's decision making that should be enough. I hope Tmart does make it in the NFL at some position because he is a good athlete. Don't start getting all high and mighty about this thread. Most of the time when you follow me around and just post gif's that tells me you aren't even here to have a discussion.

so wishing a kid well isn't a rational decision?

"Whatever"? Good response. I expect that from a teenage girl, not somebody impersonating a football fan...