Northwestern game start time

Jurgey

Nice, it's not a night game but 2:30 beats 11am anyway. Hope we can get a couple visitors in.

This would be a much bigger game for us if NW's offense has not suffered so many critical injuries which has added to them cr@pping the bed the last three weeks. Honestly though, we stand to move past them with relative ease if Mark and Colter remain on the IR.

I think, this is just my guess and lord knows I have seen it enough when I coach, but I think that NW has packed it in for the year. Not that they have quit, just that they have packed it in. Basically its like "well, we will try still but we are probably going to lose"

It is kind of how I was with all these 11am games, I kept thinking "well, the NW game might not be at 11am but it probably will be." Then of course, BAM, 2:30pm and I have my second wind!

I doubt seriously they've packed it in. And they'll be looking to exploit a vulnerable Nebraska defense in their quest for bowl eligibility.

Northwestern was without Venric Mark and Cain Kolter against Minnesota, and only lost because of a pick-six. If either are healthy it's a different game. If either are healthy - or both - against Nebraska, it's a tough game.

I wouldn't count on NW coming into Lincoln ready to lose. I would count on them clawing, scratching and fighting to gain a bowl berth. If they beat Iowa this week they'll have two good chances to make it to the postseason - against us and against Illinois.

I'd expect a tough game.