Big Ten games this Sat (Oct 26). Who do you got?

OH HSKR FAN

Last week I was 4-1

Michigan State +24 margin - purdue is epic bad RESULT MSU +14

Michigan +17 - Michigan's talent difference wins this game RESULT +16 (read it and weep whoever called my out last week)

Wisconsin + 28 - never been impressed with Illinois' coach; He is making Ron Zook look appealing RESULT Wisc +24

Northwestern + 10 - closest game but haven't seen much from Minny since that opening week close game vs USC 2 years ago RESULT MINN +3

Ohio State +17 - Iowa is better than most think but OSU still wins easily. RESULT OSU +10

THIS WEEK

Nebraska +21 margin - Minn is looking better but Nebraska is beginning to gel

Iowa +6 - close game but Iowa showed some promise vs OSU

Michigan State +17 - Illinois is just plan bad and needs to fire that coach

Ohio State +13 - chance of an upset but I think OSU comes out stronger than they did last week.

I could see Penn State pulling the upset this weekend. I hope not though, because we'd all have to sit through even more talk about how horrible the B1G is...

We got it against Pick Six University

Unless they run 3 tight end sets then it will take the defensive coaching staff an entire half to "adjust"

I could see Penn State pulling the upset this weekend. I hope not though, because we'd all have to sit through even more talk about how horrible the B1G is...

Unless they run 3 tight end sets then it will take the defensive coaching staff an entire half to "adjust"

Yeah sucks we lost that game huh?

If there is a school in the Big Ten that has no excuse for being bad its Illinois.

High pop state, decent hs football base, huge and powerful alumni base.

I guess ND and scUM are the "casual fan" drain on fans in chicagoland but their actually alumni should be able to overcome that.

Was raised there, couldn't figure it out for the longest time but the fact is U of I simply doesn't mean as much to the state as tOSU or Michigan. It's just not that appealing for in state recruits to go to Champaign (a long way from Chicago btw). It's fan base isn't good however, it's very much a basketball school (now there's where they have great fans). Most U of I football fans tend to be over 50+ years old also and shrinking in number. It's sad, they could have a great program, but there's just not that much interest in it.

Yeah sucks we lost that game huh?

Good point.

But I think PSU has more offensive weapons than Iowa to figure us out. I don't think they win but I'm just venting on the passive defensive scheme and the Lbs inability to cover anything that moves.