Big Ten games this Sat (Oct 26). Who do you got?

OH HSKR FAN

If there is a school in the Big Ten that has no excuse for being bad its Illinois.

High pop state, decent hs football base, huge and powerful alumni base.

I guess ND and scUM are the "casual fan" drain on fans in chicagoland but their actually alumni should be able to overcome that.

Was raised there, couldn't figure it out for the longest time but the fact is U of I simply doesn't mean as much to the state as tOSU or Michigan. It's just not that appealing for in state recruits to go to Champaign (a long way from Chicago btw). It's fan base isn't good however, it's very much a basketball school (now there's where they have great fans). Most U of I football fans tend to be over 50+ years old also and shrinking in number. It's sad, they could have a great program, but there's just not that much interest in it.

Just takes a one or a couple crazy boosters to get it on the right track. Not to greatness but on the right track(AKA T Boone Pickens)

They might be waiting forever for that guy though.

I could see Penn State pulling the upset this weekend. I hope not though, because we'd all have to sit through even more talk about how horrible the B1G is...

We got it against Pick Six University

Unless they run 3 tight end sets then it will take the defensive coaching staff an entire half to "adjust"

Yeah sucks we lost that game huh?

Good point.

But I think PSU has more offensive weapons than Iowa to figure us out. I don't think they win but I'm just venting on the passive defensive scheme and the Lbs inability to cover anything that moves.

True, but their line is also drastically weaker.....we no longer have the bye week setback, and we just played against this style of offense....so we know how to defend against it.

Nebraska over Minnesota

Michigan State over Illinois

Northwestern over Iowa

Ohio State over Penn State

What I would like to see isn't what I think will happen, though--would like to see Illinois help DoNU out, and for Penn State to do something socially redeemable by removing the 'Ohio State will be slighted' talking point from the airwaves...with apologies to Woody and Coqui.

Nebraska over Minnesota

Northwestern over Iowa

What I would like to see isn't what I think will happen, though--would like to see Illinois help DoNU out, and for Penn State to do something socially redeemable by removing the 'Ohio State will be slighted' talking point from the airwaves...with apologies to Woody and Coqui.

You think we aren't used to people wanting us to lose? :lol:

Nebraska over Minnesota

Northwestern over Iowa

Gotta embrace it lol

I really wanna put the Nits and their Big2 conspiracy theories in their place this week.

Nebraska over Minnesota

Northwestern over Iowa

Gotta embrace it lol

I really wanna put the Nits and their Big2 conspiracy theories in their place this week.

But wouldn't putting 'the Nits and their Big2 conspiracy theories in their place this week' mean that Ohio State loses and thus proves their conspiracy theories wrong and therefore putting them 'in their place'?

Strange thing for a tOSU fan to wish for...I guess it must be a cultural thing that we newcomers haven't become accustomed to yet. :P

Wanting Ohio State to lose is silly. If Nebraska gets to the Big Ten Championship, we want OSU to be undefeated.

Good Lord...this is exactly what I was thinking.

Right now, the best thing for us is for OSU to be undefeated coming into the CCG. If they win, they probably will be in the NC which is good for the conference. If we would win it would be a major win on national TV.

Anyone wanting OSU to lose simply because they don't like them is not thinking about things.

Wanting Ohio State to lose is silly. If Nebraska gets to the Big Ten Championship, we want OSU to be undefeated.

Good Lord...this is exactly what I was thinking.

Right now, the best thing for us is for OSU to be undefeated coming into the CCG. If they win, they probably will be in the NC which is good for the conference. If we would win it would be a major win on national TV.

Anyone wanting OSU to lose simply because they don't like them is not thinking about things.

Nebraska can also crap out and not become bowl eligible!

Nebraska over Minnesota

Northwestern over Iowa

Gotta embrace it lol

But wouldn't putting 'the Nits and their Big2 conspiracy theories in their place this week' mean that Ohio State loses and thus proves their conspiracy theories wrong and therefore putting them 'in their place'?

Strange thing for a tOSU fan to wish for...I guess it must be a cultural thing that we newcomers haven't become accustomed to yet. :P

damn....I think you might be right....and now my head hurts

How about this, I want OSU to get more penalties than PSU(which is usually the case regardless of what the tinfoil nit fans say), get a pick six(like 2002,2004,2006(X2),2007,2010(X2) and 2012) and win the game by 20

That way they don't have any excuse :lol:

Nebraska over Minnesota

Northwestern over Iowa

Gotta embrace it lol

damn....I think you might be right....and now my head hurts

How about this, I want OSU to get more penalties than PSU(which is usually the case regardless of what the tinfoil nit fans say), get a pick six(like 2002,2004,2006(X2),2007,2010(X2) and 2012) and win the game by 20

That way they don't have any excuse :lol:

Maybe if they didn't become Pick Six University, they wouldn't have to worry about questionable official calls.