Nebraska - Alamo

I wanted to stop by and wish my congratulations on your Nebraska victory.

The Huskers really played a great game. You deserved the win.

Your program will be back on track next year.

Congratulations once again.

P.S. I have enjoyed my visits here. You have a great bunch of fans. I have found another NU board to be very cold and even a bit harsh but the folks here have been very cordial and knowledgeable.

Thanks for the hospitality.

P.S. I have enjoyed my visits here. You have a great bunch of fans. I have found another NU board to be very cold and even a bit harsh but the folks here have been very cordial and knowledgeable.

Victor, you're a class act. Thanks for congratulatory remarks and compliments to our fans and team.

I've also posted here that I would like to see more matchups between mighty Michigan and Nebraska. This game was a classic!

Victors------you are a true sporstman and give fans of your team a good name. Good Luck to the Blue in 06. Maybe NU and UM can meet in the Fiesta Bowl year.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Order Restored

(but still a work in progress)

Yes, thanks for stopping by and opening up your sight to us. Let us know if we can be of help in the future.

vv-

thanks for the kind words.......you are a classy MU fan and we appreciate your comments........good luck to you guys next year, we know as you do that a healthy team performs even better, so hope you guys play well next year too....

hunter

Had to give comment here. UM fans are as good as Husker fans. I was at the Alamodome and here is how I ranked the following:

Helmets UM

Fight song - UM

Pre fight song after a score - Huskers

Cheerleaders - UM (they spelled out MICHIGAN during a timeout, so I am impressed easily)

Fan class - Tie

Coach class - UM (Carr could have actually slashed the refs throat after having to call time outs for replays but didn't)

Players class - tie

Fan support - Huskers hands down ( The River Walk was completely RED)

I too hope we do a home and home with MEEECHIGAN! It would be a classic.

Had to give comment here. UM fans are as good as Husker fans. I was at the Alamodome and here is how I ranked the following:

Helmets UM

Fight song - UM

Pre fight song after a score - Huskers

Cheerleaders - UM (they spelled out MICHIGAN during a timeout, so I am impressed easily)

Fan class - Tie

Coach class - UM (Carr could have actually slashed the refs throat after having to call time outs for replays but didn't)

Players class - tie

Fan support - Huskers hands down ( The River Walk was completely RED)

I too hope we do a home and home with MEEECHIGAN! It would be a classic.

I could agree with you an most of this, but the helmets. IMO the michigan helmets are in my top 5 ugliest helmets (2 from NCAA, 1 from NFL, 1 from CFL, and 1 from NFL Europe). I will give the list if interested.