Do we trot out Martinez again against NW?

I would've started RKIII today....I think he deserved it after the way he played the last game. It doesn't excuse the lousy play of the rest of the team against Minn. The worst that would happen is you take him out if he's not good.

I'm not sure if the staff is interested in building for the future with Armstrong at this time.

You sir are correct. I am on the RKIII bandwagon. I am not saying that just because I graduated with him, but I'm sick of seeing someone out there who isn't 100%

He apparently has multiple broken toes and a badly injured shoulder. I'm guessing today's game likely set back his recovery time. I will be in shock if he starts next week.

Martinez is not a true Quarterback. He is a great athlete with average throwing ability. He can't play unless he is running at 100%

god help us if Venric Mark is healthy next week.

Whether it's Martinez, Armstrong, of Kellogg: if our O Line doesn't improve it won't matter. You can't give up that many sacks and QB hurries and expect the offense to thrive.

Agreed but they blocked well enough for AA to have a good game. If putting TA in forces Beck to run it more then so be it.