Official petition for Armstrong to Start

C N Red

Cant help but notice the ONLY differences in this team from UCLA to SDSU/Illinois/Purdue to Minnesota was the qb. Facts are facts. TommyTime engaged.

VV also got benched.

Yep, our "anchor" in the middle. When your DL is getting pushed, wouldn't it be sensible to put your bigger guys in to stop the run when your getting gutted up the middle?

There is no way Taylor will trot out against Northwestern. The national media would roast Bo worse than he ever has been. Everyone knows TM is hurt and playing a knowingly hurt college kid would have Bo from the pan into the fire. We will see the TA and RK tandem for the rest of the year is my guess.

There is no way Taylor will trot out against Northwestern. The national media would roast Bo worse than he ever has been. Everyone knows TM is hurt and playing a knowingly hurt college kid would have Bo from the pan into the fire. We will see the TA and RK tandem for the rest of the year is my guess.

Bo could've covered his butt significantly by never putting TM in. Folks love having the frosh qb in and would cut him some slack if the O struggles. Then if the D continues to have problems relent and bring a DC in. Time is bought as long as the season isn't too bad. Trotting-out a still-hampered TM drew a lot of heat, ya I don't see that happening again this week.

Uh, yeah, not sure you even need a petition for that one. Taylor Martinez is mediocre even when he's healthy, which he's not, which means he's even more of a liability than normal. You lost to Minnesota and all your toughest tests lie ahead. The only real question in this conversation is whether or not RKIII is capable of winning the big one. If he is, then he's our last shot at a conference title bid (I'll not include the pipe dream of winning one just yet). If not, Armstrong is the future and he needs every single last rep available this season. Whoever replaces Bo will then at least have something to work with: an offense with Bell, Turner, Ameer, and a QB with several starts under his belt.

But of course we're talking about a rational world. In the real world Taylor supposedly broke his toes over a month ago and nobody seemed to know, or if they did, consider it much of a problem.