So whose decision was it?

True2tRA

Some interesting quotes here....

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9888913/taylor-martinez-nebraska-cornhuskers-says-foot-ailing

So Taylor decided himself that he should play....for the better of the team. Hmmm?

Besides that, Taylor thought TA was going to play as well? So Bo also thought TA was going to play? And Beck thought TA was going to play also? Or Beck nixed the whole TA conversation? WTF is going on here? Also, since when does a HC say (player) won't play til' they are 100% and then (player) overrules HC and plays entire game hurt? Who wears the pants in this f'ing program? Seriously?

For one, Bo said he wouldnt be against TA going in. He didnt say that Beck overruled him. Regardless, this is just some straight up Callahanesque funky sh#t going on here. Now there just appears to be a total lack of control at all levels. No one knows what the hell is going on.

For fu#*$ sake, put Armstrong in so we can build for the future and maybe we could at worst salvage a winning season and a bowl game. Other than, it's pretty much a lost cause. And I'm so god damned depressed about it.

The only way Bo and this team reels me back in is by being open about and showing obvious changes in philosophy and attitude. And I'm not talking about waiting for the offseason cuz that's too late. it has to be right f'ing now. Otherwize, this season and program is going right back into the shitter fast.

It's Callahanesque. It's Pedersenesque True. What the hell. It's seriously like no one knows what the hell is going on. And let's be honest, things really were starting to progress with the wins over Illinois and Purdue. This whole loyalty to Taylor things maybe the most bizarro thing I've ever seen. Now, before yesterday, I never in a million years would question the guy's role on this team. We've always heard the good things about his demeanor and attitude, but now it's obvious there's just something really funky going on here. I have tickets to the NW game, only because I promised my wife, mom, and daughter that I would treat them to a game since my brother, Dad and son got to go to the first game when my wife was home getting ready to have a baby. But honestly, I dont know how I'll be able to sit and watch that game in that stadium if Taylor Martinez hobbles out for the first snap of that game. And it might start gettin pretty ugly as far as fan support goes.

Sounds like a complete clash of egos here.

And lastly, how does Tommy feel about all this bullsh#t? Here's a guy who proved that he is capable of smooth management and operation, and yet he doesnt even get a glance when the other guy is struggling and can barely walk, and when it's obvious that the rest of the team is simply NOT RESPONDING TO TAYLOR'S LEADERSHIP-or lack there of.

It's Callahanesque. It's Pedersenesque True. What the hell. It's seriously like no one knows what the hell is going on. And let's be honest, things really were starting to progress with the wins over Illinois and Purdue. This whole loyalty to Taylor things maybe the most bizarro thing I've ever seen. Now, before yesterday, I never in a million years would question the guy's role on this team. We've always heard the good things about his demeanor and attitude, but now it's obvious there's just something really funky going on here. I have tickets to the NW game, only because I promised my wife, mom, and daughter that I would treat them to a game since my brother, Dad and son got to go to the first game when my wife was home getting ready to have a baby. But honestly, I dont know how I'll be able to sit and watch that game in that stadium if Taylor Martinez hobbles out for the first snap of that game. And it might start gettin pretty ugly as far as fan support goes.

And lastly, how does Tommy feel about all this bullsh#t? Here's a guy who proved that he is capable of smooth management and operation, and yet he doesnt even get a glance when the other guy is struggling and can barely walk, and when it's obvious that the rest of the team is simply NOT RESPONDING TO TAYLOR'S LEADERSHIP-or lack there of.

Makes me also wonder why some of the other highly touted guys have left. At least TA knows Martinez is gone next year. he should be the starter going in, unless Bo's dog house is actually a real place.........

Something is definitely wrong with this program. For the 3 previous games, everything looked like it was in sync, fluid and clicking. Dare I say the kids looked like they were having fun. Flashback to Sat and it was truly a completely different team. No denying that at all. Complete and total BS.

Exactly lo. And I wouldnt say from the 1st first play of the game, but the whole game just seemed like a continuation of the second half of the UCLA game. No fight. Blown assignments. No passion or fire or excitement. Just a complete derailment of the obvious progress that was made the previous 3 games. It was as if those 3 games werent even played. it's not clicking with Taylor at qb. Bo's only chance in hell at keeping his job is having the balls to make THAT change at qb.

I hate to say that Taylor is a cancer at this point, but yet, I'm really at a loss of what other word can be used.

I sense a division among the team and players. They don't seem united together and that starts with the leader, Bo. He has to take control of the team and flat out say, "This is what we're going to do, and this is how it's going to be, and this is what's going to happen." If he can't do that, then he has lost the team altogether... this remains to be seen IMO. I don't know what the deal is, the team psyche seems to be down. Maybe Bo stopped being the motivational speaker he used to be, I don't know. I've noticed he is way more calm now, and no more chomping of the gum. Maybe he lost his mojo? This is really confusing/frustrating at the same time.

Strange things are happening within the program. In football, teams take the personality of their coach a lot of times... maybe that is what we are seeing this year again.

Makes me also wonder why some of the other highly touted guys have left. At least TA knows Martinez is gone next year. he should be the starter going in, unless Bo's dog house is actually a real place.........

It is a real place, just ask VV. He spent most of the Minny game in it.

I sense a division among the team and players. They don't seem united together and that starts with the leader, Bo. He has to take control of the team and flat out say, "This is what we're going to do, and this is how it's going to be, and this is what's going to happen." If he can't do that, then he has lost the team altogether... this remains to be seen IMO. I don't know what the deal is, the team psyche seems to be down. Maybe Bo stopped being the motivational speaker he used to be, I don't know. I've noticed he is way more calm now, and no more chomping of the gum. Maybe he lost his mojo? This is really confusing/frustrating at the same time.

There was no division when Tommy and Ron were playing quarterback. The team played as a team. The Illinois and Purdue games were two of the most, if not the most, well-rounded, complete in all 3 phases, performances we've seen under Bo-regardless of the competition. And we saw glaring progress on the defensive side of the ball.

I think Bo wants out as much as we want him gone. He may have wanted to be here at one time, but as a head coach, we and he have learned that maybe he's just not cut out to handle the microscope.

Strange things are happening within the program. In football, teams take the personality of their coach a lot of times... maybe that is what we are seeing this year again.

I think this is the problem. Bo say we are going to run this worthless 2 gap scheme, and the players don't like having the ball run down their throat. They know they are better than that. I also think Bo has a tendency to play injured players, and the team knows it is hurting them.

It is a real place, just ask VV. He spent most of the Minny game in it.

Exactly. VV, our best DT sat out the whole friggin game. Old reliable Thad played a lot. Loyalty is great. Let the kid keep his schollie, but if he isn't getting it done sit him on the bench.