So whose decision was it?

True2tRA

I sense a division among the team and players. They don't seem united together and that starts with the leader, Bo. He has to take control of the team and flat out say, "This is what we're going to do, and this is how it's going to be, and this is what's going to happen." If he can't do that, then he has lost the team altogether... this remains to be seen IMO. I don't know what the deal is, the team psyche seems to be down. Maybe Bo stopped being the motivational speaker he used to be, I don't know. I've noticed he is way more calm now, and no more chomping of the gum. Maybe he lost his mojo? This is really confusing/frustrating at the same time.

There was no division when Tommy and Ron were playing quarterback. The team played as a team. The Illinois and Purdue games were two of the most, if not the most, well-rounded, complete in all 3 phases, performances we've seen under Bo-regardless of the competition. And we saw glaring progress on the defensive side of the ball.

I think Bo wants out as much as we want him gone. He may have wanted to be here at one time, but as a head coach, we and he have learned that maybe he's just not cut out to handle the microscope.

Maybe that's the problem that TA/Ron helped make the team better? Some times players will align with another and against the other. Heck, the o-line looked awful w/ TM in there but fabulous when TA/Kellogg played. O-linemen will die for you as long as you're completing passes. I think poor decision making by a QB reflects on the performance for the rest of the offense. However, TA/Kellogg did not play pure quality teams. What will people do/say when they play poorly and the team plays poorly against say NW for example? Then the blame goes back to Bo.

It's Callahanesque. It's Pedersenesque True. What the hell. It's seriously like no one knows what the hell is going on. And let's be honest, things really were starting to progress with the wins over Illinois and Purdue. This whole loyalty to Taylor things maybe the most bizarro thing I've ever seen. Now, before yesterday, I never in a million years would question the guy's role on this team. We've always heard the good things about his demeanor and attitude, but now it's obvious there's just something really funky going on here. I have tickets to the NW game, only because I promised my wife, mom, and daughter that I would treat them to a game since my brother, Dad and son got to go to the first game when my wife was home getting ready to have a baby. But honestly, I dont know how I'll be able to sit and watch that game in that stadium if Taylor Martinez hobbles out for the first snap of that game. And it might start gettin pretty ugly as far as fan support goes.

Sounds like a complete clash of egos here.

And lastly, how does Tommy feel about all this bullsh#t? Here's a guy who proved that he is capable of smooth management and operation, and yet he doesnt even get a glance when the other guy is struggling and can barely walk, and when it's obvious that the rest of the team is simply NOT RESPONDING TO TAYLOR'S LEADERSHIP-or lack there of.

Makes me also wonder why some of the other highly touted guys have left. At least TA knows Martinez is gone next year. he should be the starter going in, unless Bo's dog house is actually a real place.........

It is a real place, just ask VV. He spent most of the Minny game in it.

I dont believe in the doghouse. I think it's a bunch of hooey. But VV being on the bench all day yesterday cuz he had a bad week of practice while the other guy gets blown up time and time again is not doghouse. It's straight up idiocy. Now, if you dont wanna start him for not practicing well, fine. But to not get one snap in a game where your Dline could obviously use your services because of such just falls in line with the rest of the mind boggling, head scratching decisions over the past couple years. And frankly, at this point, it's inexcuseable.

f'ing mind boggling how Minnesota running power straight through our guts and our hole plugging bad ass VV is on the sideline. Explain that one EZ.

I noticed right away when MN had the ball they were running plays completely identical to what Wisconsin ran in the B10 title game last year. Immediately I was thinking... here we go again. Had that been Mich St/Michigan they may have hung 40-50 on our defense... it's demoralizing to see a team like MN run power at us and we can't stop it it's like getting a taste of our own medicine from the 80's, 90's, early 00's. Stings quite a bit.

I sense a division among the team and players. They don't seem united together and that starts with the leader, Bo. He has to take control of the team and flat out say, "This is what we're going to do, and this is how it's going to be, and this is what's going to happen." If he can't do that, then he has lost the team altogether... this remains to be seen IMO. I don't know what the deal is, the team psyche seems to be down. Maybe Bo stopped being the motivational speaker he used to be, I don't know. I've noticed he is way more calm now, and no more chomping of the gum. Maybe he lost his mojo? This is really confusing/frustrating at the same time.

There was no division when Tommy and Ron were playing quarterback. The team played as a team. The Illinois and Purdue games were two of the most, if not the most, well-rounded, complete in all 3 phases, performances we've seen under Bo-regardless of the competition. And we saw glaring progress on the defensive side of the ball.

I think Bo wants out as much as we want him gone. He may have wanted to be here at one time, but as a head coach, we and he have learned that maybe he's just not cut out to handle the microscope.

Maybe that's the problem that TA/Ron helped make the team better? Some times players will align with another and against the other. Heck, the o-line looked awful w/ TM in there but fabulous when TA/Kellogg played. O-linemen will die for you as long as you're completing passes. I think poor decision making by a QB reflects on the performance for the rest of the offense. However, TA/Kellogg did not play pure quality teams. What will people do/say when they play poorly and the team plays poorly against say NW for example? Then the blame goes back to Bo.

Bud, Minnesota is NOT that far ahead of Illinois and Purdue. it's not like we went from playing Illinois and Purdue to playing Ohio St or Oregon. It was frickin MINNESOTA. We went from winning two games against bad teams a combined 83-26 to literally getting curbstomped (dont kid yourself, the score yesterday was tons closer than the actual game) by team that is just maybe a tad better. Not to mention, regressing to total and complete incompetence from offense to defense to the entire staff.

Something is definitely wrong with this program. For the 3 previous games, everything looked like it was in sync, fluid and clicking. Dare I say the kids looked like they were having fun. Flashback to Sat and it was truly a completely different team. No denying that at all. Complete and total BS.

No matter what is said, there is something to this. Which brings me back to the original question. It's clear that Beck and Martinez are not supplementing each others careers. It seemed we TA fits the direction of Becks offense much more. So why in the f#*k did Beck not bring in TA? Literally, how does TA sit on the sideline the entire game just so we could play Peyton Manning with an injured TM? Even if not playing TA as a wrinkle for Minnesota to try to deal with? It's the biggest cluster f#*k I've seen so far...and Bo has a lot of cluster fu#*$ on his resume'.

It's Callahanesque. It's Pedersenesque True. What the hell. It's seriously like no one knows what the hell is going on. And let's be honest, things really were starting to progress with the wins over Illinois and Purdue. This whole loyalty to Taylor things maybe the most bizarro thing I've ever seen. Now, before yesterday, I never in a million years would question the guy's role on this team. We've always heard the good things about his demeanor and attitude, but now it's obvious there's just something really funky going on here. I have tickets to the NW game, only because I promised my wife, mom, and daughter that I would treat them to a game since my brother, Dad and son got to go to the first game when my wife was home getting ready to have a baby. But honestly, I dont know how I'll be able to sit and watch that game in that stadium if Taylor Martinez hobbles out for the first snap of that game. And it might start gettin pretty ugly as far as fan support goes.

Sounds like a complete clash of egos here.

And lastly, how does Tommy feel about all this bullsh#t? Here's a guy who proved that he is capable of smooth management and operation, and yet he doesnt even get a glance when the other guy is struggling and can barely walk, and when it's obvious that the rest of the team is simply NOT RESPONDING TO TAYLOR'S LEADERSHIP-or lack there of.

Makes me also wonder why some of the other highly touted guys have left. At least TA knows Martinez is gone next year. he should be the starter going in, unless Bo's dog house is actually a real place.........

It is a real place, just ask VV. He spent most of the Minny game in it.

I dont believe in the doghouse. I think it's a bunch of hooey. But VV being on the bench all day yesterday cuz he had a bad week of practice while the other guy gets blown up time and time again is not doghouse. It's straight up idiocy. Now, if you dont wanna start him for not practicing well, fine. But to not get one snap in a game where your Dline could obviously use your services because of such just falls in line with the rest of the mind boggling, head scratching decisions over the past couple years. And frankly, at this point, it's inexcuseable.

Quincy Enunwa said the offense had a bad week of practice, maybe the entire offense should've been benched? And IIRC, I never heard one coach complain about the offense's performance in last weeks' practice, so which is it?

Wow.....

So every other player is held to a standard of executing some sort of intangible process, having the play book memorized, and executing your memorized play book to the rigors of the process, and only then do you see the field, yet whenTaylor decides to play, it's go time.

Yeah I'm not surprised at the effort this team puts out anymore.

• Fire 2
Wow.....

So every other player is held to a standard of executing some sort of intangible process, having the play book memorized, and executing your memorized play book to the rigors of the process, and only then do you see the field, yet whenTaylor decides to play, it's go time.

Yeah I'm not surprised at the effort this team puts out anymore.

You are dead on with this.

Something is definitely wrong with this program. For the 3 previous games, everything looked like it was in sync, fluid and clicking. Dare I say the kids looked like they were having fun. Flashback to Sat and it was truly a completely different team. No denying that at all. Complete and total BS.

No matter what is said, there is something to this. Which brings me back to the original question. It's clear that Beck and Martinez are not supplementing each others careers. It seemed we TA fits the direction of Becks offense much more. So why in the f#*k did Beck not bring in TA? Literally, how does TA sit on the sideline the entire game just so we could play Peyton Manning with an injured TM? Even if not playing TA as a wrinkle for Minnesota to try to deal with? It's the biggest cluster f#*k I've seen so far...and Bo has a lot of cluster fu#*$ on his resume'.

Not to mention that in the previous 3 games, Beck really shined as an OC IMO. It appeared he ran a "set" of plays the guys could execute in their sleep, played to the strengths (ie fit the players abilities), allowed for longer drives to give the D a rest and leaned heavily on the skill guys to support the QB's. I have no idea WTF Bo or beck thought they were doing in that game.

Not to mention that in the previous 3 games, Beck really shined as an OC IMO. It appeared he ran a "set" of plays the guys could execute in their sleep, played to the strengths (ie fit the players abilities), allowed for longer drives to give the D a rest and leaned heavily on the skill guys to support the QB's. I have no idea WTF Bo or beck thought they were doing in that game.

The game plan he ran for Minnesota would have perfectly suited RK3. I still can't wrap my head around the decision to start Taylor when he clearly isn't 100% and then leave him in while he has a very pedestrian day.

The offense has not looked in "sync" all season with Taylor. I would have liked to have seen what the other 2 qb's may have done. However, with that said our O line got their sh*t handed to them all day by the gopher D line. Hard to throw the ball from your a** all day.

The offense has not looked in "sync" all season with Taylor. I would have liked to have seen what the other 2 qb's may have done. However, with that said our O line got their sh*t handed to them all day by the gopher D line. Hard to throw the ball from your a** all day.

I would have taken my chances against that rush with RKIII and his arm. A few passes and they (Minny) has to back off the rush. Martinez was no threat to run and no threat to pass. He was completely ineffective and the staff should have known this with his injuries.

"Today I thought the best interest of the team was for me to come back and go on the six-week stretch," Martinez said.

Pelini said he wouldn't have been against Armstrong relieving Martinez if offensive coordinator Tim Beck had wanted the redshirt freshman to play. Martinez said he went into the game expecting Armstrong would play some.

"But it turned into a game," he said, "so we just left me out there."

Yeah I'm a little confused at all of this.