Shawn Watson

I'm Watson's biggest fan and I think 2010 would have been better with Lee, but maybe not phenomenal, especially if his supposed lack of health is true.

After that, Cody Green? Brion Carnes? I'm not sure it would've worked out here for Watson nearly as well as it has for him in Louisville with a guy who might be the top QB picked in the draft. I do think Wats would've run a competent offense, but I also think Beck can do the same. Beck is no slouch, never has been, but he's had his struggles. Still, I would love to see Beck's offense under RK3 and Armstrong this year to get a glimpse of what might be the future here. It might be pretty darn good.

I'm Watson's biggest fan and I think 2010 would have been better with Lee, but maybe not phenomenal, especially if his supposed lack of health is true.

After that, Cody Green? Brion Carnes? I'm not sure it would've worked out here for Watson nearly as well as it has for him in Louisville with a guy who might be the top QB picked in the draft. I do think Wats would've run a competent offense, but I also think Beck can do the same. Beck is no slouch, never has been, but he's had his struggles. Still, I would love to see Beck's offense under RK3 and Armstrong this year to get a glimpse of what might be the future here. It might be pretty darn good.

I agree. I am not a huge Beck fan, BUT what he called when TA and RKII had the reins showed promise. It was smooth, fluid, plays progressed well from one to the other. He stayed with what worked. It appeared that he used one series/plays to set up the next. Also appeared to call plays in a manner that allowed the D to rest and get brought up to speed on the sidelines. I liked it. With the right QB it would be very potent.

I think Beck's problem with T-Mart is that he trusts him too much. With the other QB's he kept it simple and thus the offense was more effective. I'd like to see Beck to the KISS approach with T-mart in the game.

he must trust TM, he lets him call audibles...although he doesn't seem very good at it.